GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My GameCube blue screen me! :o"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 18:53
Regular
hehe

Bought Eternal Darkness yesterday, and my character just went completely nuts! Screen all tilty, crazy noises, even blood was drippin' off the roof!

Then I was trying to figure out how to open a door and pressed start to bring up the menu, when a blue screen of death appeared with some error stuff! hehe, was a good touch. It did another thing when I pressed start another time, by making the TV look like it had changed channel. I like this game!

Just couldn't figure out when I had to use the dam staff, with that woman???

oooo one other thing I liked was walking into a room I'd previously been in, finding it full of enemies. Running round like a moose as I was low on health, only to suddenly enter the room again as if nothing had happened!

:D
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
hehe

Bought Eternal Darkness yesterday, and my character just went completely nuts! Screen all tilty, crazy noises, even blood was drippin' off the roof!

Then I was trying to figure out how to open a door and pressed start to bring up the menu, when a blue screen of death appeared with some error stuff! hehe, was a good touch. It did another thing when I pressed start another time, by making the TV look like it had changed channel. I like this game!

Just couldn't figure out when I had to use the dam staff, with that woman???

oooo one other thing I liked was walking into a room I'd previously been in, finding it full of enemies. Running round like a moose as I was low on health, only to suddenly enter the room again as if nothing had happened!

Sat 17/05/03 at 18:55
Regular
Hehe

The one that really messes with ya head.....actually I won't tell you, it'll spoilt the suprise.

It's very subtle though, you could easily miss it.
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
lol
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:57
Regular
ED really is a good game...

the footsteps.
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The bath......the bath.

And Hamlet.

Hehe.
Sun 18/05/03 at 00:19
Regular
Heh. The blue screen is one of the best.

Oh and when.. no, won't spoil it.

I love that game :^)
Sun 18/05/03 at 00:26
Regular
One of them I knew was a sanity effect but I still had to get up and slap my TV just to make sure.
Sun 18/05/03 at 00:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
heh, cool. Can't wait!

Should play it now, while I'm half asleep!

Just put a Zelda ring tone on me new phone!

Sun 18/05/03 at 20:21
Regular
the best one has to be where you walk into a room and you get surrounded by stuff like zombies n then u die or when you walk into a room n your body falls to bits limb by limb but you are still in control also there is a 'please insert controller into controller port 1 screen' that one is absolutely ace the game is just amazing far superior to its rival resident evil
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:30
Regular
The best one is when you cast a healing spell and your character explodes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.