GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Think Tank"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 18:18
Regular
Has anybody else got this?

I'm really impressed with it. I thought it was going to be awful after Coxon left and Fatboy Slim got his hands on it. It's very good though.

Ambulance and Out of Time are my favourites so far

" I've got nothing toooo beee scarrreedd oooofff "
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Didn't really hit me in the same way as other Blur albums have. I didn't really like the last album either, I preferred 'Blur'. Out of Time grew on me but the others were a bit flimsy and passed me by. They were better when they had Coxon, no doubt.
Sun 18/05/03 at 18:31
Stryke wrote:
> Out Of Time equals Coffee & T.V. for Blur at their best.

Coffee & TV is not Blur at their best. Parklife albumn is Blur at their best. Such a great albumn
Sat 17/05/03 at 20:24
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
Yeh, i think think tank is excellent, album of the year so far. Ambulance is a superb song, but i also agree that crazy beat sucks. really could of been left off the album. I wish id seen them at the astoria, one of my mates went, he said it was good, but they played very few of the recognisible hits. Still played song 2.

Also, out of time has to be in the top 5 songs of the year so far as well.
Sat 17/05/03 at 19:16
Regular
"not dead"
If you read the inlay it appears that the Fatboy only got his hands on two tracks.

Damon was saying the other day that he didn't see the split with Coxon as being permanent, hence no official announcement from the band.

But yeah, I like the album a lot.
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Blur were on RAdio 1 a few weeks a go in the live lounge they were amazing
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:28
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Great album,man. Out of Time is brilliant. I like Gene by Gene too, it's, like, soooo catchy. Crazy Beat's a bit rubbish though, don't you think?
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Blur are a top band

Shame Coxon fell out with them and stuff
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:20
Regular
Out Of Time equals Coffee & T.V. for Blur at their best.
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Has anybody else got this?

I'm really impressed with it. I thought it was going to be awful after Coxon left and Fatboy Slim got his hands on it. It's very good though.

Ambulance and Out of Time are my favourites so far

" I've got nothing toooo beee scarrreedd oooofff "

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.