GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANYONE GOT SECRET OF MANA??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/02/01 at 22:30
Regular
I want this game sooo much and will pay a lot of money for it!
Let me know
Sat 14/02/09 at 08:07
Regular
"wats da craic guys"
Hi Whaley... i got a few phone calls from resale stradegy and they told me that if they were to put my studio on the market now with all the interest from some russians looking to buy at panorama it would start at £76000 i payed £52000 two years ago so it sounds ok at present with all the down turn in property prices round the world so fingers crossed it keeps on the up and good luck to every one who bought at panorama,just hope we get a bit of rent money this year
Fri 13/02/09 at 16:46
Regular
That sounds like good news price going up.
whats it like out there at the moment cold busy ect.
Wont be to long now and i will have a trip there myself.

Hope you are having a great time
moogy4
Fri 13/02/09 at 16:32
Regular
Hi Moggy 4, and anyone else interested in the latest appartment prices. I checked with a local Estate Agent and was given a list of prices for all unsold flats. The studio next door to me is 1600 Euros psm. Assuming my 1 Bed is the same it would now sell for 129,400 Euros [153,000 including Vat]. As I bought for 109000 Euros this would be a profit of 20,000 Euros, more in Sterling,of course, because of the exchange rate. I have the agents details if anyone wants them, Whaley
Fri 13/02/09 at 16:12
Regular
Hi everyone, I am starting this thread so that people can report from Nessebar. Here I am in the Internet cafe behind the school, and I
can report that the flats are still standing and the weather has been remakably good for February. When I return home I will give details of people who can give the services promissed by our good friends from MRI-and without their 250 Euro up front charge! Watch this space, Whaley
Fri 02/02/01 at 22:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
I DONT wanna DOWNLOAD I want the REAL THING!!
sell it to me!
Fri 02/02/01 at 21:08
you can download the Mana rom, and a SNES emulator at

http://www.games-mania.net/

if yould like to relive those moments!
Fri 02/02/01 at 21:08
Regular
Yep this was the very best multiplayer on screen RPG ever made, dunno if Final Final 9 can improve on a masterpiece, if it has 3D graphics that could make navigation a little hard.
Fri 02/02/01 at 21:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Secret of Mana...........Now theres a game of quality !
I have to go with er-no in saying that its one of my faves of all time. If i saw a copy of that game and a SNES, i'd have to buy it :-)

I used to play non-stop with my cousin - we made a good team ;-)
That was a story you really wanted to see the end of. Nowadays you get half way through a lot of RPG's and you just can't be bothered. Especially if you have to start again.
Another game i loved on the SNES was Metal Marines. Anyone else get to play that ? It was like one of the early strategy games. It'd look a bit basic now - not many different buildings and units, but it was a lot of fun :-)
Loved the Anime style graphics in it ;-)

The Castlevania games were good too :-) For some reason though that series just doesn't have the same appeal since its been on other systems. The skeletons on motor bikes in the N64 version made me laugh though ;-))

Fri 02/02/01 at 20:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
meka_dragon you got mail!!
Fri 02/02/01 at 08:06
Regular
"not dead"
I forgot to mention what a great game this is!

It really had a fantastic story, and the way you could build up the weapons was great!

BTW it's currently being auctioned on Ebay and has reached £15.00 on two auctions for a UK version, and £25.00 for a Japanese one!

I've also got a US version of Chrono Trigger, which I rate higher than SOM, but I won't sell that!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.