GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simpsons charcters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 09:01
Regular
There most be some die hard fan out there who know every person who has been in the Simpsons up to date. Lets try naming them

Ill start off with

Sideshow Bob
Sat 17/05/03 at 09:01
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
There most be some die hard fan out there who know every person who has been in the Simpsons up to date. Lets try naming them

Ill start off with

Sideshow Bob
Sat 17/05/03 at 09:59
Regular
red hot chilli peppers :p
Sat 17/05/03 at 10:24
Regular
"we escape....."
Police Officer Lou and Eddie
Sat 17/05/03 at 10:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
Tom jones
Sat 17/05/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Tom Hanks
Mel Gibson
Tony Hawk
Reece Witherspoon
Lisa Kudrow
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
If you're doing all the generic characters AND all the cameo roles you will be here for years!
Sat 17/05/03 at 22:02
Regular
lol, your point is kyzz, ill carry on 4 a while as im a bit bored atm

ill put the family and a lot of the cast in it usually
bart, lisa, homer, marge, maggie, patty and selma, jub jub, aunt gltais, abe, ralph, snake, sideshow bob, sideshow mel, krusty, c montgomary burns, mayor quimby, hobo, apu nahasapeemapetilon, 9 kids, santas little helper, snowball, snowball 2, police chief wiggum, milhouse, dolph, jimbo, kearney, nelson
im bored of dis now aswell, lol
Sun 18/05/03 at 12:11
Regular
"8==="
lenny and karl, Smithers, Lou the policeman, Flanders, Apu (not doing his surname), Barney, Moe Sizlack, Sherri and Terri, all the homer clones, living krusty doll, Herman Moleman, Cletus the slack Jawed Yokel, Karl (homer's ex secretary), Rolling stones, Barts evil twin, Itchy and Scratchy (and poochie/poochy), Jerry Springer, Nixon, Homers brother (devito), David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Leonard Nimoy, Patrick Stewart (cult leader), Donald Sutherland (as museum guy), Mindy (Michelle Pfeiffer [use as a pfizer too if you ask me!), Jimbo Jones, Lionel Hutz ('one of those bad court thingies',Allison Taylor [winona ryder] (lisa's rival), Mel Brooks, undead einstein, Mark Hamill, Store detective, Lurleen lumpkin (country singer), sideshow mel, the ghetto sideshow guy (sideshow Faheem?), Nelson Munce

Probably not even ten percent of them all.
Sun 18/05/03 at 12:19
Regular
"we escape....."
Alf and the gay robots from star wars

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.