GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can you change crosshair?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/03 at 22:34
Regular
is it possible to change the crosshair on a 1st person shooter namely delta force land warrior?
Sat 17/05/03 at 12:29
Regular
What game engine is it running in? I doubt it is but if its anything resembling the Unreal Tournament engine than you can make your own crosshair in a program such as Photoshop and then export it into Unreal Editor, then its just a case of editing certain lines in the game .ini to allow you to use it... but im guessing its not the Unreal engine though :)
Sat 17/05/03 at 08:54
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
You can change colour, it's one of the F keys if i remember correctly. Look under the control setup.
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Is there an option in the game to do so? If not then you can't, same with every other game.
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:34
Regular
is it possible to change the crosshair on a 1st person shooter namely delta force land warrior?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.