GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"West Ham release 10 Players"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/03 at 19:48
Regular
http://www.football365.com/ All_News/Breaking_News/story_67816.shtml

The 10 players being released are:
Di Canio
Bowyer
Gary Breen
Eduoard Cisse - who has been on loan for a year -
Clive Delaney,
Izzie Iriekpen,
Scott Minto
John Moncur
Raimond van der Gouw
Nigel Winterburn

I'm hoping that the next Villa manger will go after Bowyer, as we really need to strengthen out midfield area.

I'm not sure whether Di Canio will go to another club, or if he will retire from football altogher. He did say last year that he'd love to end his career in Italy, which would mean that he is unlikely to stay in England.
Fri 16/05/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Baros!!!"
http://www.football365.com/ All_News/Breaking_News/story_67816.shtml

The 10 players being released are:
Di Canio
Bowyer
Gary Breen
Eduoard Cisse - who has been on loan for a year -
Clive Delaney,
Izzie Iriekpen,
Scott Minto
John Moncur
Raimond van der Gouw
Nigel Winterburn

I'm hoping that the next Villa manger will go after Bowyer, as we really need to strengthen out midfield area.

I'm not sure whether Di Canio will go to another club, or if he will retire from football altogher. He did say last year that he'd love to end his career in Italy, which would mean that he is unlikely to stay in England.
Fri 16/05/03 at 19:51
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
I reckon Di canoe will go to Birmingham for some reason
Fri 16/05/03 at 19:55
Regular
"Baros!!!"
He better not do...
Fri 16/05/03 at 21:08
Regular
"es argh"
I see good ole Harry Redknapp buying a few of them :)

*rubs hands together*
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:35
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I hope so much that spurs get bowyer....what with redknapp and ziege all injured, poyet 2 old to get on the pitch, we need some new players to fill in the gaps
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:51
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I know i report alot of rumours (most of which are pretty accurate incidently) but i did hear that Di Canio had signed a pre-arranged clause in January with West Ham that basically said if the Hammers were to get relegated that he could leave to join Birmingham City...

Blues did try to prise Di Canio away from Upton Park in January but Di Canio said he was gonna stick around and fight to keep the Hammers in the top flight... now lets see what happens.

I would be very surprised if either Cole, James or Defoe remained at West Ham for another 8 weeks... all 3 know that their international careers are at stake here and all 3 are far too good to play in the 1st division... if theres 1 thing ive learned from football its that there is very very little loyalty between players and clubs when the going gets tough most players jump ship like rats... sad but true.
Fri 16/05/03 at 23:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
So those are the people gone for free. Who else do you see going?

I doubt Defoe will stay.
Sat 17/05/03 at 09:20
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
David james surely won't stay at West ham when he has a England career ahead of him
Sat 17/05/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
For David James, playing in the first division isn't that bad- 2002-03 West Ham played about 40-odd games. 2003-04 they'll probably do around 50. That'll help build up stamina for most of the players. And several players have represented England whilst NOT in the premiership- under Sir Bobby Robson, Steve Bull got 14 caps, whilst playing in the old Second division with Wolves. and they'll still have Cole, Lomas and Kanoute. Like Leicester, I think they'll bounce right back. The Foxes had Ian Walker, who has now resurrected his England career with a good year. I tell you, the Hammers will be back.
Sat 17/05/03 at 18:36
Regular
Di Canio said he was retiring this season but he will stay with West Ham at heart.

Bowyer will go to Pompey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.