GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official FA Cup Score Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/03 at 16:23
Regular
Arsenal 3 - 1 Southampton

Henry scores within 15 mins, but after another ten Beattie rattles the post and Marsden gobbles up the rebound. On the hour Ljunberg just beats the offside trap and sweetly lobs the keeper for a third successive final goal, and with five to go Henry scores gloriously from twenty yards out.
Fri 16/05/03 at 16:23
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"

Henry scores within 15 mins, but after another ten Beattie rattles the post and Marsden gobbles up the rebound. On the hour Ljunberg just beats the offside trap and sweetly lobs the keeper for a third successive final goal, and with five to go Henry scores gloriously from twenty yards out.
Fri 16/05/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Arsenal 1 Southampton 2

Southampton cause a shock against the big boys once again, as they did in 1976 against Man United. Henry scores a scorcher to get the first goal, but Beattie equalises just before half time. Brett Ormerod then gets the winner after confusion in the Arsenal box. Oh well, I can dream.
Fri 16/05/03 at 16:45
Regular
Arsenal 2-1 Southampton

Beattie puts Southampton ahead before Pires and Ljungberg seal the victory for Arsenal. If Pires isn't playing, Henry will score.
Fri 16/05/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Whatever!"

Henry to get an early goal and one more before half time which sees Arsenal dominate. Beattie to score for Southampton midway through the second half to give them hope only for Ljunberg to settle it.
Fri 16/05/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Arsenal 3 Southmpton 1

Pires scores on the 22nd minute, with Henry grabbing the 2nd on the 25th. Half-time aproaches and Southampton have a penalty, which Beattie misses.

Second half, Beattie scores on the 77th minute, which means nothing when Pires scores his second on the 85th minute.
Fri 16/05/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Aresenal 1 Southampton 1 (saints win in extra time)

Henry opens the scoring on 25 mins and beattie scores on 65 mins. And then in the second half of extra time Matt Oakley scores the golden goal.

Come on you saints (i would laugh if all of this came true)
Fri 16/05/03 at 19:13
Regular
2-0 to the gooners.
Sat 17/05/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Mr Sparkles wrote:
> Aresenal 1 Southampton 1 (saints win in extra time)
>
> Henry opens the scoring on 25 mins and beattie scores on 65 mins. And
> then in the second half of extra time Matt Oakley scores the golden
> goal.
>
> Come on you saints (i would laugh if all of this came true)

Good on you! Up the Saints!

Shame it's not Man United in the final, but you can't win them all.
Sat 17/05/03 at 11:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton

Henry scoring within the first 20 minutes, before Pires getting one right after half time. Then Henry will wrap it up in 75 minutes with a free kick.

:-D
Sat 17/05/03 at 11:42
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Arsenal 0- Saints 0

Nil Nil after normal time, beattie scores a free kick a few minutes before the end of extra time

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.