GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I won again!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/02/01 at 18:47
Regular
Whoooooo Hooooooooo I won filmaday again!!!!! Excellent!! Think I will claim Toy Story 2 this time - Thanks SR!!!
Thu 01/02/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
Whoooooo Hooooooooo I won filmaday again!!!!! Excellent!! Think I will claim Toy Story 2 this time - Thanks SR!!!
Thu 01/02/01 at 20:11
Congratulations Mattyboy. I'm sure you deserved to win.
Sun 04/02/01 at 18:05
I really am thrilled for you, Mattyboy, for winning, but you said "again" - does that mean you have won more than once? How is it that some people get all the luck, and then there's the others like me who don't seem to have any luck at all (At least I hope I'm not the only one!) Don't get me wrong Matty, I am happy for you, but do you think that next time you could be a little more considerate to us poor souls who can't even win a game of snap, let alone a DVD. Your "Whooooooooo Hoooooo" thing was just a little too much for me, it nearly brought a tear to my eye and I am now buried in self pity!
Sun 04/02/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
This was my second win on filmaday, Ive been very lucky I suppose!!
This topic, I posted it with absolutely no intentions of gloating about my win, you know when you just get carried away in the heat of the moment!! Anyway, point taken and I hope you win in the very near future!! - All the best!!
Mon 05/02/01 at 21:09
I just won again too:)

Wed 07/02/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Back in black"
Vicki14021 wrote:
> I really am thrilled for you, Mattyboy, for winning, but you said
> "again" - does that mean you have won more than once? How
> is it that some people get all the luck, and then there's the others
> like me who don't seem to have any luck at all (At least I hope I'm
> not the only one!) Don't get me wrong Matty, I am happy for you, but
> do you think that next time you could be a little more considerate
> to us poor souls who can't even win a game of snap, let alone a
> DVD. Your "Whooooooooo Hoooooo" thing was just a little
> too much for me, it nearly brought a tear to my eye and I am now
> buried in self pity!
i no its so annoying, what we poor unfortunate souls gotta do? well donr mattyboy though, but evry time i take a look at the winers(to suprise meself!) i se ya name on gameaday and filmaday. so u work here?lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.