GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Hasselhoff goodness"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/03 at 02:20
Regular
http://viral.lycos.co.uk/vroot/1579/

I know how much you guys love the Hoff-meister
the above link goes to the lycos page which has a link to one of his music videos...
I have to say it was one of the funniest things I've seen/heard in ages

Oh and if someone would oblige in providing a link to the funny reviews of his album(s)
erm...
I have to go watch it again, makes me laugh
Sat 17/05/03 at 01:46
Regular
"Charmless Man"
Ahh, saw this yesterday...
Yet again another classic Hasseloff performance, I think I had a copy of an interview in something like FHM-US, was funny some of the stuff about his early concerts in Germany, might have thrown it away.

All together now...
"Ooga chakka, Hooga hooga, ooga chakka, hooga hooga......"
Fri 16/05/03 at 02:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hasselhoff goodness is an oxymoron.
Fri 16/05/03 at 02:20
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
http://viral.lycos.co.uk/vroot/1579/

I know how much you guys love the Hoff-meister
the above link goes to the lycos page which has a link to one of his music videos...
I have to say it was one of the funniest things I've seen/heard in ages

Oh and if someone would oblige in providing a link to the funny reviews of his album(s)
erm...
I have to go watch it again, makes me laugh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.