GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"star trek voyager elite force"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/03 at 02:07
Regular
Hi I am in the middle of the above named game, and I have a problem I am on the scavenger ship I have got past the klingons aaand I need to get from one side to the otherThe area is flooded by some kind of fluid there is a crate but I cannot get onto it to get to the ladder to get to the next part can anyone help with this and is there a walkthough to help
Mon 19/05/03 at 01:36
Regular
"live long & prosper"
Silent Assassin wrote:
> Data wrote:
> my new problem is talsa has been kidnapped and I have to locate and
> rescue her, what is the idea of this level?
>
> You've answered your own question, the idea of the level is to Locate
> and Rescue Telsia????

I know that what I mean is when i get into the next area I am looking for telsia.
I get out of the old style turbo lift turn left and left again to the doors I go though there and there is a another door when I get though there there are baddies asleep I go past them and though another door where there more baddies asleep i go past them there are 2 more playing a game i think and I am looking around for Telsia but I dont know what to do next
Sun 18/05/03 at 12:04
Regular
"I see you"
Data wrote:
> my new problem is talsa has been kidnapped and I have to locate and > rescue her, what is the idea of this level?

You've answered your own question, the idea of the level is to Locate and Rescue Telsia????
Sat 17/05/03 at 02:11
Regular
"live long & prosper"
Hi I have now worked that 1 out now, but my new problem is talsa has been kidnapped and I have to locate and rescue her I been in the turbo lift and when i come out I turn to the left go though the double dooors and though the short walkway then though more doors where I find the baddies asleep (the ones in the old old style star trek uniforms)i get past them and go though another room where again the baddies are asleep what is the idea of this level?
Fri 16/05/03 at 18:48
Regular
"I see you"
Try www.actiontrip.com, as i'm sure there should be a FAQ + Walkthrough on there.
Fri 16/05/03 at 15:25
Regular
Is that on Voyager, whilst the ship is damaged?

If so, there's a platform or ladder or something you've got to jump to - there's a switch there that removes to flood.
Fri 16/05/03 at 02:13
Regular
Ohhhhhh

I could help as I've completed it, but I just uninstalled it a while ago. I know the level you mean though.

Your best bet is probably www.gamefaqs.com
Fri 16/05/03 at 02:07
Regular
"live long & prosper"
Hi I am in the middle of the above named game, and I have a problem I am on the scavenger ship I have got past the klingons aaand I need to get from one side to the otherThe area is flooded by some kind of fluid there is a crate but I cannot get onto it to get to the ladder to get to the next part can anyone help with this and is there a walkthough to help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.