GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meteora"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/05/03 at 11:55
Regular
Just wondered wat ppls favourite linkin park album is mines meteora second is hybrid theory. My favourite song ever is somewhere i belong.
Fri 16/05/03 at 10:18
Regular
"we escape....."
he he he glad to see sum1 got it :)
Fri 16/05/03 at 09:20
"...Unicef pennies.."
Vice wrote:
> i have this crazy friend who says liking linkin park is wrong is he
> crazy?

No, just ignorant.

You see, your crazy friend hasn't heard of the food chain...
Thu 15/05/03 at 23:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
And to think that when I first joined SR my tagline was:

'Linkin Park Rulz'

Those people were right to not answer my questions.

:)
Thu 15/05/03 at 23:03
Regular
"I'm Great."
Heard Meteora all the way through about once or twice and all I can say is that it's not really that different to Hybrid Theory. Just a little softer in places. Wouldn't say that I really dislike Linkin Park or anything just a little on the so-so side of things. Quite liked "Somewhere I belong" but considering that it took them about 40 odd re-write of the corus it really does kind of show something, not sure what though.

Would say that I prefere Hybrid Theory but it has nearly been played to death with Linkin Park releasing about a good third of the album if not more on single, resulting in those songs being played everywhere a few too many times. Better than some of the stuff out there but there is a lot better I think.
Thu 15/05/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I like Hybrid Theory best, 'In the End' being my fave track. But I absolutely hate Meteora, I only like 'Somewhere I Belong' but that's all.
Thu 15/05/03 at 21:43
Regular
"we escape....."
i have this crazy friend who says liking linkin park is wrong is he crazy?
Thu 15/05/03 at 21:39
Regular
"we escape....."
wow i only have two
u must be a bigger fan than me!
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I have all 3 of their official albums. They're all good but my favourite is probably Meteora. I don't really know why! Just is! :D
Thu 15/05/03 at 19:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
For what I've heard of Meteora, it sounds hardly different to what I've heard of Hyrbid Theory.

Not much of either admittedly, but still.
Thu 15/05/03 at 19:00
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah i like their biggest fan i own both the albums. If u like meteora pick up a sigur ros album they're just like them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.