GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOD returns"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/05/03 at 11:41
Regular
WWE.COM Said:

"Road Warrior Animal and Road Warrior Hawk, the Legion of Doom, will celebrate 20 years together as a tag team in June. On Monday in something of an early anniversary gift for the duo, they made their surprise return to WWE.

It’s been more than three years since WWE fans last saw the LOD, the only duo to hold the AWA, NWA and WWE Tag Team Championship. Word had leaked that the LOD may show themselves on RAW but rumor had it that they would wrestle on a non-televised “dark match.” Few fans expected them to appear on RAW"

So the question is do you want them to return to TV??
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:40
Regular
He a bit past it
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:49
Regular
YOUR BACK!!! YAY!!
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
True, so true. :D
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:44
Regular
I prefer Jericho17 that guy's the best!
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
*Changes name back to Jae17*

No, probably not! :D

*Changes name back to Jericho15*

*Leaves*

:P
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:37
Regular
Jae17 wrote:
> Ah, wrong one... I didn't just say indeed... :D Now Ive had enough of
> this topic...
>
> Anyway, it wasn't all that old. 3 days isn't all that long. So again,
> Shut It! :)

Hehe, even if I prove u wrong u ain't gonna stop are ya? :p
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ah, wrong one... I didn't just say indeed... :D Now Ive had enough of this topic...

Anyway, it wasn't all that old. 3 days isn't all that long. So again, Shut It! :)
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:10
Regular
Jae17 wrote:
> You might find that if you scroll down that post just a little bit
> that it wasn't me who brought it back tonight... So Shut It!

Right, you seem to have difficulties it numbers so I'll help you out here. The last reply (before yours) was by †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ and it was on the 19th of March, you replied today, and today is the 22nd of March. So you did bring it back.
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
You might find that if you scroll down that post just a little bit that it wasn't me who brought it back tonight... So Shut It!
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:04
Regular
Yeah, saying: indeed, you did.

That's real interesting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.