GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bands."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/09 at 19:31
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
What is you all's favorite band? mine is disturbed.
Fri 13/02/09 at 20:14
Regular
"I like turtles"
lost souls cant die wrote:

>
> It you know tha some members are gay?

Where the hell did you hear that ?,because its total nonsense.Not that I could really care if they of them are TBH,their music is great.Max Cavalera called them 'gay' a while back,saying something like they were 'the gayest thing he had ever seen'.It was a lame attention seeking effort from a bloke who's current band (Soulfly) has enjoyed only limited success (probably because there not very good !).I have read very racist comments about Howard Jones (their lead singer) by some idiots on music forums in the past.They were acting as if metal should be some kind of 'white only' genre of music and he is somehow infecting it !.Howard is one of the best frontmen in metal IMO,his vocals are tremendous.If its an issue for you dude,I can give you a 'no gay' Killswitch guarantee !!!.
Fri 13/02/09 at 19:06
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
pete_21 wrote:
> lost souls cant die wrote:
> pete_21 wrote:
>
> Killswitch Engage
> what songs have you heard by them I've heard holy diver this
> is absolution and end of a heartache
>
> Rose Of
> Sharyn
is one of my fave metal tunes ever,its great.Their
> first 2 albums had original frontman Jesse Leech on vocals,with
> 2003's Alive Or Just Breathing being by far the better of the
> two.Check out
> Numbered
> Days
to hear the 'old' Killswitch (more hardcore/metalcore
> than the newer stuff).2004's End Of Heartache,with Howard on
> vocals is their best work to date IMO.They are a great metal band
> to see live as well,energetic and very,very loud !.

It you know tha some members are gay?
Wed 11/02/09 at 20:47
Regular
"I like turtles"
lost souls cant die wrote:
> pete_21 wrote:
>
> Killswitch Engage
> what songs have you heard by them I've heard holy diver this
> is absolution and end of a heartache

Rose Of Sharyn is one of my fave metal tunes ever,its great.Their first 2 albums had original frontman Jesse Leech on vocals,with 2003's Alive Or Just Breathing being by far the better of the two.Check out Numbered Days to hear the 'old' Killswitch (more hardcore/metalcore than the newer stuff).2004's End Of Heartache,with Howard on vocals is their best work to date IMO.They are a great metal band to see live as well,energetic and very,very loud !.
Wed 11/02/09 at 19:14
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Nin wrote:
> Rubber

Just brought myself to look into this thread and was saddened to see my instant reaction to what to pos had already been posted. :(

Great minds think alike Nin!

Like too many to say. More of a song lover than a band lover (i.e. a bit of a tart wth music!)
Wed 11/02/09 at 19:07
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
pete_21 wrote:

> Killswitch Engage
what songs have you heard by them I've heard holy diver this is absolution and end of a heartache
Tue 10/02/09 at 08:59
Regular
Yeah, disturbed are good - I like 'indestructible' especially.

Dream Theater are better though :)
Tue 10/02/09 at 00:39
Regular
"I like turtles"
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Killswitch Engage
Muse (Origin Of Symmetry is still my fave album of theirs)
Stone Sour
Lacuna Coil (was unsure until I saw them live,really impressed)
Machine Head
System Of A Down (although they were very disappointing live)
Mon 09/02/09 at 21:40
"possibly impossible"
I've been asked this many times, I don't think I have a favourite ever band. I mean, I couldn't see myself listening to just one band or singer.

recently I've been listening to Snow Patrol (Eyes open and new album) which I bought for £3 each on Amazon MP3, old Muse albums and the last Kings Of Leon album. All good.

I like to go back and listen to The Police, RHCP and Pearl Jam at times too as well as whatever takes my fancy at the time...
Mon 09/02/09 at 20:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Rubber
Mon 09/02/09 at 19:31
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
What is you all's favorite band? mine is disturbed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.