GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Terminator 2 : extreme edition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/03 at 23:52
Regular
Will somebody tell me the difference between the ultimate version and this new one which is released on R1 next month becasue it is taking the pi55 a bit.

More like T2: "milking it to the extreme" version.
Thu 15/05/03 at 07:06
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
You're just saying that because you don't have Ultimate Edition :P
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:58
Regular
The original ending was good enough.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:17
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Gah, ultimate ed is good enough - has a very rare alternate ending on there :)
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:53
Regular
I would feel angry and ripped off if I'd bought the Ultimate Edition last year.

But I won it on FAD, so I couldn't give a toss.
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:38
Regular
Does it matter what version you have?

T2 is still an excellent film, even after all these years.

"You said you wouldn't kill anybody!"
"He'll live"
Wed 14/05/03 at 10:09
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Taken from somewhere:

2-Disc Set; Disc 1: Digitally mastered from a brand-new 1080P, 24 FS high definition digital telecine transfer for superior video and audio quality; Dolby headphone audio track; Extreme Interactive Mode with graphic commentary and rare behind-the-scenes footage; THX optimizer; Closed captioned;
Disc 2: "No Feat But What We Make"-An all new documentary on the role of "T2" in the evolution of digital effects and modern filmmaking, featuring interviews with prominent filmmakers and visual effects artists; "T2: On The Set"-Exclusive new retrospective montage of life on the set of the greatest action moview ever made, featuring rare production footage!; "T2: High-Definition"-The complete theatrical version of the film in Microsoft Windows Media 9 series, playable in high resolution and 5.1 sound directly from your PC; "Infiltration Unit Simulator and T2 FX Studio"-Morph your imported images into a T-1000 or a T-800 terminator' "Skynet Combat Chassis Designer"-Construct and field-test your own ultimate fighting machine. Track your progress online!
Wed 14/05/03 at 09:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Or†ega wrote:
> Will somebody tell me the difference between the ultimate version and
> this new one which is released on R1 next month becasue it is taking
> the pi55 a bit.
>
> More like T2: "milking it to the extreme" version.

I think that there are three versions: original cut, special edition (with about 20 minutes more) and then ultimate edition which adds a few more minutes worth. You can access this as an easter egg thingy on the special editon disc, according to dvd reviewer.co.uk
Wed 14/05/03 at 01:38
There's a new high-definition transfer for DVD-ROM only, of course that is in addition to a new re-worked print of the special edition cut of the film. If you head over to Amazon you can get the full specs of the disk.
Tue 13/05/03 at 23:58
Regular
yeah, when you buy a film you expect to get the WHOLE film, not half of it.

James cameron has a habit of doing this crap, what with t2, the abyss and aliens all having special editions.

Damn you cameron.

oh and to answer your question I don't know. I have seen a special edition on BBC1 with loads of extra footage, perhaps its that one.
Tue 13/05/03 at 23:52
Regular
Will somebody tell me the difference between the ultimate version and this new one which is released on R1 next month becasue it is taking the pi55 a bit.

More like T2: "milking it to the extreme" version.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.