GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cinema prices"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
Out of interest and pure boredom...How much do you pay for a cinema ticket?

Dirty students, teenie boppers and old people not included. (Because you get discount and that makes me angry, and you wouldn't want to see me angry)

Personally, I pay £5.50..well I did last time I went.

So anyways! Just post how much you pay, what cinema you goto and where in the UK you live.

Tally ho!!
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
cipro wrote:
> $5.50 at my local Warner Village, not a bad price and one I can easily
> afford. Strange thing is I pay more for drink and popcorn than I do
> for watching the movie.

Is the cinema also a US embassy?
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
I'd have a rough guess at around £1.60 per film on average, based on my £9.99 subscription each month. God bless UGC.
Wed 14/05/03 at 13:18
"I love yo... lamp."
£5.25 for the UGC in Glasgow I think.
£4.95 for the Odeon in glasgow
£3 when I show any random card from my wallet and say to the guy "student". The reason for the card is so the camera sees it.
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I pay about £5.50 for the Ster Century cinema in Romford. It's a fairly good/big/new cinema with some restaurants/fast food outlets inside, the only downside is that you have to wade through all the Burberry-clad Romford yokels when inside.
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:42
Regular
Stryke wrote:

> Yeah, they're extortionate. But Cineworld is so nice compared to other
> cinemas. Worth the money, you reckon?

Ye its nice. The cinema is right next to the train station too, next to a hollywood bowl, about 6 restaurants, and a few clubs. So they can easily get away from it.
Wed 14/05/03 at 11:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
$5.50 at my local Warner Village, not a bad price and one I can easily afford. Strange thing is I pay more for drink and popcorn than I do for watching the movie.
Wed 14/05/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Light of the world"
I love the way that they say i can't get in for a film so i pick some laim 12 or somethin and then THEY CHARGE ME ADULT PRICE! - did not get away with it lightly! Especially seeing the monster turned me down for a 15 when i am 17!
Wed 14/05/03 at 09:11
Regular
"Hallelujah"
£6.25 at the UCI in Festival Lesiure Park, Basildon. FYI that's right next to the Special Reserve store and can be seen in the image!
Wed 14/05/03 at 08:13
Regular
Or†ega wrote:

> Usually £6.20 @ cineworld after 6pm though which is quite
> shocking...Place is always packed though (16 screens :D)

--

Yeah, they're extortionate. But Cineworld is so nice compared to other cinemas. Worth the money, you reckon?
Wed 14/05/03 at 02:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ummm...I usually get a student which is £3.75 but ordinary price is £5.35

W00t i could book tickets to see Reloaded on the 22nd. Well worth it since i have an exam on the 24, so the 23rd will be cramming day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.