GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 footage on IGN"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 13/05/03 at 13:38
Regular
Just downloaded it to have a ganda and I gotta say I'm not impressed in the slightest. The graphics are okay but Metroid Prime is far more detailed and immersive, the guns look quite literally weedy, kinda like you're firing automatic spud guns. The on rails sections look quite simply dull and the voice acting is just laughable. I nearly pieced myself when I heard the big butch American guy in the opening FMV say "we're going in"

Of course what i just wrote is all most likely lies and I could have thought it looks really rather amazing and it might have just decided for me that I will be getting an Xbox in the coming months.

You decide.

Oh and I recommend you all download the clip, if only to laugh at the American's whooping and hollering everytime a gun's fired.
Sat 17/05/03 at 16:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
>. Your Grammar is appauling and your spelling isn't any better

Sorry. Hehe.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:28
" Crazy!"
Can I add you so I can download it then tiltawhirl.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:03
Regular
Nope because it's a sunshine bus, it's a yellow bus for tards.

If it was a rainbow then it would probably be a gay bus, don't think him speaking like a moron makes him also take it from behind though.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:01
" Crazy!"
O crap my heads gone tonight, I thought I was talking about a rainbow bus for some very strange reason.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:00
" Crazy!"
Thanks for clearing that up for me Tiltawhirl.

Wouldn't it technically be a:

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

not just yellow
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:58
Regular
WonderSwan wrote:
> lol stop getting p*ssed off this is just a web site forum thingy or is
> it he centre of ur life phehaps u should grow up as for my spelling
> etc am i in a english exam no so do i give a f*f**k no lol

You need a translator or something. Do you no speaky the English?

Sunshine Bus = Yellow Bus
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:57
" Crazy!"
WonderSwan is probably ThE RaNdOm or Dale_winton in disguise.
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:56
" Crazy!"
Why was that so funny?
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:55
Regular
""To the pub...""
lol stop getting p*ssed off this is just a web site forum thingy or is it he centre of ur life phehaps u should grow up as for my spelling etc am i in a english exam no so do i give a f*f**k no lol
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:55
Regular
That wasn't aimed at you by the way. Its the idiot WonderSwan! I have no idea what his least sentence is about?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.