GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blonde and NOT dumb !!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/03 at 11:48
Regular
Hi every1 I may be blonde and you may think I'm DUMB but i'm not really (at least I don't think so ) Well let's see what you think.....I have a BIG problem and don't know where to go for help....I recently deleted my sound card driver duh! i have tried to let windows find " the best driver " for the sound card and hey presto it does but it keeps asking me to "insert windows98SE cd" which i don't have, microsoft is trying to charge me for a new one, which i refuse point blank to pay for, because i lost my original when i moved house. Does any of you, not so dumb as me lol, have any ideas what i can do ??????? PLEASE HELP... im dying without my sound's...Luv SS xx
Thu 15/05/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Hmmm....."
> No, but you can have this 19th century replica war musket if you so
> wish.

I will take it with gratitude. I thank you.

I drove in my mom's Micra today for the first time without an instructer- very scary! It's amazing how much the controls differ from car to car.
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:37
"I love yo... lamp."
DébUK wrote:
> Well, I'm blonde and not dumb (unlike the poster of this message!)I'm
> also a woman AND a good driver- passed my test first time today- a WOO
> and a HOO! Also, I don't use text language to post on forums. Anyone
> care to have a medal made for me?

What did you do to your hair? Or was it just a fluke that a female friend of mine also passed her test today?
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
DébUK wrote:
> Anyone care to have a medal made for me?

No, but you can have this 19th century replica war musket if you so wish.
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well, I'm blonde and not dumb (unlike the poster of this message!)I'm also a woman AND a good driver- passed my test first time today- a WOO and a HOO! Also, I don't use text language to post on forums. Anyone care to have a medal made for me?
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ASL babe?

-------

God I loathe people.

:D
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Jesus you're just as bad.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:07
Regular
okay there's a species called female didnt u know.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> hey I did neither slobber nor insult her you silk wearing butter cup
>
> ;oD

"High Five!"
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I didn't slobber. I pointed out that she is a complete nonce. I would've done the same had it been a man.
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:53
Regular
hey I did neither slobber nor insult her you silk wearing butter cup

;oD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.