GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Batistuta to...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 20:44
Regular
There is talk about Batistuta moving to the pPremiership next season with him linked with Chelsea, Charlton and Fulham. Where do you think he will end up....?
Sun 11/05/03 at 20:44
Regular
"It's been a while.."
There is talk about Batistuta moving to the pPremiership next season with him linked with Chelsea, Charlton and Fulham. Where do you think he will end up....?
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Charlton
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He said he has spoken with two Premiership clubs and will be deciding by the end of next week.

He has not said which two clubs he has been in talks with, or when they talked with him.

All he said was that he has been in talks and will decide in less than two weeks.
Tue 13/05/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What surprises me is that while clubs like Newcastle are already making their moves in the transfer market, before the big rush; the obvious candidates - Man United, Arsénal, Liverpool, Chelsea... - don't seem to be in serious negotiations with any one-player - as far as we know, anyway.

Perhaps he could be lining-up a move to one of them?

And what about Spurs - a club in dyer-need of strikers, with Teddy Sheringham's departue not helping the matter...
Could Glenn Hoddle be keeping this 'job-saving' move under-wraps?!?
Tue 13/05/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I agree with Solskjær, I reckon he'll go to Tottenham, as they always go for the 'Golden Oldies'.
Tue 13/05/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
I would love Batistuta to be in the premiership. I reckon he would go to Chelsea
Tue 13/05/03 at 22:08
I reckon he will go back to Argentina. He is old, and no one wants to pay his wages.
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Eventually he will probably turn up like Gazza and go to some unkown club in china

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.