GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We finished interfering in Iraq, let's all go interfere in Israel again..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
When will it stop? Why can't we just leave them to it. If a country can deteriorate into one where all the people can't stick up for themselves or try to voice an opinion and back it to the end, is it really worth the fuss?
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
And on another note, seeing as the last suicide bombing was comitted by a british citizen, with another on the run, and several arrested in Nottingham and Derby, I'd say it matters all the more.

Think about it. 2 People managed to go though our security net, fly over there, get through another pile of security, past the Israeli security, and attack. How many more are there ? We're in this whether we like it or not, and we've been in it for a long time.

Good point about the USA's isolationist policy during the early years of WW2 though. The American public could see no reason why it was "their" war because they thought they were safe and removed from it. It was someone elses problem. Roosevelt desperately wanted to change that, but it took Pearl Harbour to give him the public support he needed to do so, and Germany declaring war.

Some authors put forward compelling evidence that Roosevelt, Churchill and two other men knew full well about the impeding attack on Pearl Harbour but they did nothing, knowing it would give Roosevelt what he needed to bring the Americans into the war.
Mon 12/05/03 at 16:32
"Mimmargh!"
This is an isolationist policy you are putting forward. Such a policy did not save the USA from having to enter both world wars. As much as interfering in other states causes hardship in the long run it is shortsighted. I don't think you have quite grasped the situation here.
Mon 12/05/03 at 16:25
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Of course it's worth the fuss, it's worth everything. Peace has no
> price too high and it is in everyone's interest that Israel and the
> Palestinians finally resolve the situation.

BELLDANDY IN COMPLETELY CORRECT SCANDAL!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!
Mon 12/05/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Of course it's worth the fuss, it's worth everything. Peace has no price too high and it is in everyone's interest that Israel and the Palestinians finally resolve the situation.
Sun 11/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
When will it stop? Why can't we just leave them to it. If a country can deteriorate into one where all the people can't stick up for themselves or try to voice an opinion and back it to the end, is it really worth the fuss?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.