GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LTD X-BOX?? But How limited??"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 18:23
Regular
Ok got a Limited Gamecube last week and now thinking of the green x-box. The platnium Gamecube was so limited that many people would of been upset at not getting there console.

But how limited is the Green X-Box as everywhere still seems to have supply! Plus is it all that Limited as it's a higher price!
Tue 13/05/03 at 15:45
It actually works out to be cheaper than the standalone normal Xbox, because there are two Cpntroller S'ssss bundled with the thing. Although it is green so that's the penalty you pay for the small discount.
Tue 13/05/03 at 01:27
"I love yo... lamp."
What I really want is the chrome X shaped prototype that MS had. It was a dictionary definition of cool.
Mon 12/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
The XBox isn't exactly the best looking console is it?

Although how they've managed to release two special edition versions that look even worse is beyond me.
Mon 12/05/03 at 23:28
Regular
"Remember me?"
Mantis wrote:
> It should be green, but its the wrong shade of green.
>
> It currently looks radioactive.

Get it to bite you. An exciting double life as a super hero is bound to be the result.

Or radiation poisoning...
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
It should be green, but its the wrong shade of green.

It currently looks radioactive.
Mon 12/05/03 at 01:11
Regular
I dunno, green's a good colour, but it is a swampy green rather than emerald green. Red would be better. Blood red. Like a tomato ketchup mixed with claret.

-pointless comment No.384-
Mon 12/05/03 at 00:59
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I know, stagnant lizard green - a bit like the contents of Bill Gates' pants.
Mon 12/05/03 at 00:51
Regular
Tis true though, tis a very ugly colour.
Mon 12/05/03 at 00:50
Regular
i think they look positively crap anyway. and what i say obviously goes.

*swaggers out the door*
Mon 12/05/03 at 00:46
Regular
Not very limited then, hell I think there's only been about 1000 Xbox's sold in Europe so there'll be plenty to go around.

*runs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.