GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grrrrrrrrr....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/01/01 at 18:15
Regular
As most of you know, I am a HUGE Too Cool fan.

I am becoming very annoyed. They used to be on Raw and Smackdown, then Heat and Metal, and last week, they weren't on at all!!

I've checked the confirmed matcges for this week, and Too Cool take on Essa Rios and Chris Collyer on Metal, and that's it.

WWF, what's going on?!??! The fans love these guys.

Does anyone know what's happening with Too Cool??
Wed 24/10/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
In another forum topic i asked what has happened to Grandmaster Sexay and he has been caught with illegal drugs so that is why he is not in it but I dont know what has happened to Scotty 2 Hotty.
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:35
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Big Red Machine wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> MAH!!! I proved you wrong,
> KR!

I've been here for 10
> months!! At the
> least!

Just check
> the date of this topic.

I looked
> on your stats, its says that you have
> been here for about 520 odd days.so that
> is over a year!!! A bit more than
> 3 - 5 months hehe.

Yeah, I've been on these forums since the 2nd day, but
> I've been on the WWF Forum for about 10 months.

yeh but not regulary any way does it really matter all i was trying to say was that rickoss thinks you made this forum and i said that you just made the WWF forum wrestling
how come i never saw you on WWF forum in april may june and july.? then my computers internet broke and i got a new computer a month ago and then you are on all the time?
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:27
Tooooo.big for brain BANG!!!!!
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:27
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Does it really matter?
Fri 19/10/01 at 19:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
Big Red Machine wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> MAH!!! I proved you wrong, KR!

I've been here for 10
> months!! At the
> least!

Just check the date of this topic.

I looked
> on your stats, its says that you have been here for about 520 odd days.so that
> is over a year!!! A bit more than 3 - 5 months hehe.

Yeah, I've been on these forums since the 2nd day, but I've been on the WWF Forum for about 10 months.
Fri 19/10/01 at 19:24
Regular
Ant wrote:
> MAH!!! I proved you wrong, KR!

I've been here for 10 months!! At the
> least!

I looked on your stats, its says that you have been here for about 520 odd days.so that is over a year!!! A bit more than 3 - 5 months hehe.
Fri 19/10/01 at 18:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
:D
Fri 19/10/01 at 18:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
MAH!!! I proved you wrong, KR!

I've been here for 10 months!! At the least!

Sun 25/02/01 at 16:49
Scotty is suffering from a pinched nerve in his back so he's not gonna have a match for 1-2 weeks. Justin Credible is incredibly irritating, but Haku is worse. I could just rip off that stupid afro haircut and shove it up his @$$.
Wed 14/02/01 at 17:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
chrizzyt wrote:
> i think this would work quite well, how big is credible?!

Damn. I was wrong. I just looked at confirmed matches for Smackdown and Heat, and Too Cool and Credible aren't there.

Although, it does look as though X-Pac and Credible are teaming up, and are likely to have a feud with Y2J.

Justin Credible is a former ECW Heavyweight Champion. He's quite small, but very talented.

Also, Rhino (the current ECW Heavyweight and Television champion), and Jerry Lynn, also from ECW, are set to join the WWF.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.