GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scumbags."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/05/03 at 18:13
Regular
Yeah, so this morning at about 10 my parents went away for the day to see a friend. One of my mate's came over at about 12. My brother left the house at 3 to go and get his haircut, before running back upstairs to tell us someone had broken into one of our cars (my parents were in the other) and had stolen the MP3 player. Some time from when my parents left to around 3 o'clock, some scumbag broke into our car. In broad daylight. My parents always check the remaining car when they leave, and my dad said before that he said the car looked dirty as they pulled away (they're back now) If he noticed that, I'm sure he would've noticed a huge gaping hole in the window facing him as they went past.

Damn dirty radgies smashed in the small back window, then probably used something to hook the window roller to wind that down (my mate who's rediculously tall with long arms couldn't reach it through the smashed window, so we guess they used something)They either opened it completely that way, or did it just enough so they could get their arm in to do it. We guessed this because the back window isn't up all the way, and well, nobody ever sits in the back of that car, there's no reason to, so obviously one of us didn't leave the window partially open. They climbed in through the window, and there's mud and stuff on the back seats, as well as a fair bit of glass. There's marks on the door and stuff, don't know what that's from.

My mate, my brother and myself all came to the same conclusion, my neighbour's scumbag mates. He lives next door and was a great kid, but fell in with the wrong crowd and recently has had loads of people over almost every weekend in his garden. All radgies, all scumbags.

My dad asked around and one of our neighbour's cars was also broken into, and before we discovered that our car had been done, we saw a policeman going into the house opposite us, so maybe something happened to them. Anyway, that makes a perfect triangle shape AROUND my neighbours house, with the scumbag friends. On either side of his house and right in front. Bit of a funny co-incidence.

Wish I could've caught them doing it, it would've been worth them doing it just so I could catch them and drag them into my garage for a right good kicking.

Anyway, we can't claim on the MP3 player as it isn't really part of the car (not included on the insurance) all we can get is the window. So some piece of crap is out there with a £200 car MP3/CD player. They probably don't even know what they've got, since radiges are stupid, and will probably sell it down the pub for a tenner. I really hate the idea that we have to pay for a replacement while they get to profit from being a no-good piece of filth. Just makes me angry. If we catch this kid, who's probably no older than me, he's in for a serious beating.
Sat 10/05/03 at 18:13
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, so this morning at about 10 my parents went away for the day to see a friend. One of my mate's came over at about 12. My brother left the house at 3 to go and get his haircut, before running back upstairs to tell us someone had broken into one of our cars (my parents were in the other) and had stolen the MP3 player. Some time from when my parents left to around 3 o'clock, some scumbag broke into our car. In broad daylight. My parents always check the remaining car when they leave, and my dad said before that he said the car looked dirty as they pulled away (they're back now) If he noticed that, I'm sure he would've noticed a huge gaping hole in the window facing him as they went past.

Damn dirty radgies smashed in the small back window, then probably used something to hook the window roller to wind that down (my mate who's rediculously tall with long arms couldn't reach it through the smashed window, so we guess they used something)They either opened it completely that way, or did it just enough so they could get their arm in to do it. We guessed this because the back window isn't up all the way, and well, nobody ever sits in the back of that car, there's no reason to, so obviously one of us didn't leave the window partially open. They climbed in through the window, and there's mud and stuff on the back seats, as well as a fair bit of glass. There's marks on the door and stuff, don't know what that's from.

My mate, my brother and myself all came to the same conclusion, my neighbour's scumbag mates. He lives next door and was a great kid, but fell in with the wrong crowd and recently has had loads of people over almost every weekend in his garden. All radgies, all scumbags.

My dad asked around and one of our neighbour's cars was also broken into, and before we discovered that our car had been done, we saw a policeman going into the house opposite us, so maybe something happened to them. Anyway, that makes a perfect triangle shape AROUND my neighbours house, with the scumbag friends. On either side of his house and right in front. Bit of a funny co-incidence.

Wish I could've caught them doing it, it would've been worth them doing it just so I could catch them and drag them into my garage for a right good kicking.

Anyway, we can't claim on the MP3 player as it isn't really part of the car (not included on the insurance) all we can get is the window. So some piece of crap is out there with a £200 car MP3/CD player. They probably don't even know what they've got, since radiges are stupid, and will probably sell it down the pub for a tenner. I really hate the idea that we have to pay for a replacement while they get to profit from being a no-good piece of filth. Just makes me angry. If we catch this kid, who's probably no older than me, he's in for a serious beating.
Sat 10/05/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Bloody hell, sorry to hear that.
I know someone like your neighbour - was quite a cool guy, then fell in with the wrong crowd really. He's an utter now.
Just keep an eye out for that kinda thing happening again (hopefully it won't) so you can kick the living hell outta them.
Bah, theivin' sods.
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"It would be worth him doing it just so I could catch him doing it"

yOU loVe pULp fIcTIon!
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:01
Regular
"That's right!"
Indeed I do.
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
You see this is exactly what I'm talking about. I want to run for Prime Minister but everyone says that what I would do is far too drastic and costly. I want to appeal to the UN to get a new British colony that I can turn into a maximum-security prison. This prison could be anywhere. We could make it in a 3rd world country and save thousands of pounds on construction by using the locals for labour. Even if an inmate got out where is he going to go? He can't just walk out and eventually find a town he'd be stuck in the desert! This is the beauty part; I want to make the prison so vast that we can put in anyone over the age of 15 for life! And life means life! I know this would mean that the population would become HUGE but I plan to mix adrenaline into the drinking water making the inmates highly aggressive so they kill each other to keep the population balanced. As for the crimes that would merit a life in there I purpose that we stick in anyone over the age of 15 as have said for ANY crime from shoplifting and up. No one would dare do anything wrong! Youth crime would be at an all time low; there would be little or no need for police in small towns. It's (In my opinion) a great plan but my parents still think it's insane...sigh...
Sun 11/05/03 at 00:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If you know the dude next door then ask him if any of his mates know anything about it.

Young kids who do this stuff are always stupid enough to tell someone or brag about it.
Either that or junkies looking for quick cash.

Would advise against keeping important stuff like that in cars (unless it was built in)

Keep your eyes out for them, and see if anyone you know has heard anything.

A few months back we were staying at a mates and in the middle of the night someone tried to kick the door in. Straight away we all jumped up in shock that someone could be so stupid and decided to let them know we were all in.

When we opened the door they ran down the close and down the street so a few of us gave chase. He ran into a car with another bloke in it and drove of rather quickly.
Found out they had tried a few other doors in the close and took money from one.

Some people are just plain stupid and live such wasted lifes.
Sun 11/05/03 at 00:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That is a crap deal Mojo. Have the police checked the car for fingerprints, DNA or the usual stuff?
Sun 11/05/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Shouldn't an MP3 player be covered under home insurance?
Sun 11/05/03 at 12:30
Regular
"That's right!"
cookie monster wrote:
> That is a crap deal Mojo. Have the police checked the car for
> fingerprints, DNA or the usual stuff?

-------

No, they haven't even been over.

And why would a built in MP3 player for a car be covered by home insurance?
Sun 11/05/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Ah, I thought you were just talking about a normal MP3 player. I'll pay more attention next time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.