GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grim reaper's commandos"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/05/03 at 07:40
Regular
This story will have several parts to it.

Chapter 1: Training day.

Major Robert Rucci slumped back on his seat on the spaceship carrier. He sighed deeply and looked around the room and observed what each of his men were thinking. They all told the samething. Disapointment, Anger, Stress, fear and Failure. Rucci couldn't blame his men as what they did on the training mission was truefully surprising. Especially the fact they had the improper tools for the job. Rucci pushed his palm of his hands into his eyes and rubbed them. He sat forward and rolled his lips as tight as he could to release his anger which was in his inner self rolled up into a little dark ball in his heart. He just wanted to kill that damn quarter master for-

"Damn that quarter master! he knew what mission we had! and he intended not to supply us with rockets or a mortar for god sake. I wish he was dead" Shouted private Jim Jenkins. Rucci stared up and waited for the next person to speak who ever that was. That person turned out to be Danzig

"Come on Jenkins, Much as i hate him myself, i wouldn't put it as a grudge against all of us. I mean, its not like someone provoked him or anything so i guess-"

Jenikns raise his finger and cut Danzig mid sentence "Cut your crap Danzig! it was your fault! if it wasn't for you putting lacative into his beer, than we would get our pay load of weapons for the god damn mission!"

"Whoa Jenkins, Peter put me up for that and isn't my fault"

Yeah, rucci thought. Not to mention the fact that i personally punched him when he was drunk and trying to give the bar lady a passing. Rucci understood that some people used their brains to think and their are those who use their privates to do the thinking. It was peters turn to talk and he looked very stubbon for what was going on.

"Yeah danzig? i dared you to do it and you dumb ape did it! Geeze Danzig, i was joking around!"

Rucci had to butt in. This was getting out of hand like a dynamite fuse been set it had to be put out before it erupted into hatred and a fight would ensue.

"Okay, i hate how this is looking the three of you shut up." The three of them stopped and sat properly in their seats as the dropship continued to fly towards their base camp. "Matt, How long before we get off?" Rucci asked.

The hacker and technical expert looked on the screen next to him. Appears we're nearly there. Another couple of minuates and we should be ready.
Sat 10/05/03 at 07:40
Regular
This story will have several parts to it.

Chapter 1: Training day.

Major Robert Rucci slumped back on his seat on the spaceship carrier. He sighed deeply and looked around the room and observed what each of his men were thinking. They all told the samething. Disapointment, Anger, Stress, fear and Failure. Rucci couldn't blame his men as what they did on the training mission was truefully surprising. Especially the fact they had the improper tools for the job. Rucci pushed his palm of his hands into his eyes and rubbed them. He sat forward and rolled his lips as tight as he could to release his anger which was in his inner self rolled up into a little dark ball in his heart. He just wanted to kill that damn quarter master for-

"Damn that quarter master! he knew what mission we had! and he intended not to supply us with rockets or a mortar for god sake. I wish he was dead" Shouted private Jim Jenkins. Rucci stared up and waited for the next person to speak who ever that was. That person turned out to be Danzig

"Come on Jenkins, Much as i hate him myself, i wouldn't put it as a grudge against all of us. I mean, its not like someone provoked him or anything so i guess-"

Jenikns raise his finger and cut Danzig mid sentence "Cut your crap Danzig! it was your fault! if it wasn't for you putting lacative into his beer, than we would get our pay load of weapons for the god damn mission!"

"Whoa Jenkins, Peter put me up for that and isn't my fault"

Yeah, rucci thought. Not to mention the fact that i personally punched him when he was drunk and trying to give the bar lady a passing. Rucci understood that some people used their brains to think and their are those who use their privates to do the thinking. It was peters turn to talk and he looked very stubbon for what was going on.

"Yeah danzig? i dared you to do it and you dumb ape did it! Geeze Danzig, i was joking around!"

Rucci had to butt in. This was getting out of hand like a dynamite fuse been set it had to be put out before it erupted into hatred and a fight would ensue.

"Okay, i hate how this is looking the three of you shut up." The three of them stopped and sat properly in their seats as the dropship continued to fly towards their base camp. "Matt, How long before we get off?" Rucci asked.

The hacker and technical expert looked on the screen next to him. Appears we're nearly there. Another couple of minuates and we should be ready.
Sat 17/05/03 at 09:10
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
lol good there!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.