GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Questions That Need Answering"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/03 at 23:40
Regular
In a recant soarce the following questions were left ananswered about chat rooms:

1. Is Your Child Safe On A Chat Room? (The prime concern)
2. Who go's into chat rooms for sex chat and "Cyber Sex" More? Males or Females?
3. How young will males talk to feamles about such matters?
4. How young will females talk about such matters?

Last week, I decided to investigate. (I'm now going to copy and paste what I have written over the past week. The site I used was http://www.jippii.com, a website where you can chat and challenge players to games.)

I'm interested about question number 2 mostley, so I'm just about to check it out. I personally think that the males will go into chat rooms for "Cyber Sex" more than females.

I went to Jippii and tested. The results were impressive. First, I changed my name to "CYBER (M)" and logged into the chat. Iwaited and nobody challenged me or PM'ed me, so I decided to make the move. I PM'ed "14-f-uk" and said "U wanna Cyber?" and no answer came. I tried someone called "Sexy Girl 16", asking the same question, and again, no answer.
I decided to try the next part. Lets change me into a girl. I changed my name to CYBER(F) and logged in. This time, I didn't need to wait long before a Cyber freak pounced on me thinking I was some kind of online prostitute. I had to act.
"Hi there" I said. "ASL?"
"16/m/aus, U?"
"15/f/uk, U wanna Cyber?"
"Ooohhh yeah!"

I couldn't stand it! I logged off. So, this I think, is the answer to quesion number two: Males.

I'm now deciding to take on question number 1. Since I know the answer to number two, I know I'll go as a female. I think 10 years old should do it. I really dont want to think about some of the sick perverts on that site are going to think when I put my name as "Horny 10-f-usa". I just have to keep telling myself, it's only a test! It's for a good cause!"

I logged into the chat room. I couldn't belive the reults. I didn't have to wait long, to my surprise. "15/m/housten" Challenged me to a game of minigolf and a chat.
"Hi" I said
"Hi. I hear your horny?"
"Am I not a little too young for you?"
"Nahh, dont think so"

I logged off.
Answer to question number 1: Children are absolutly not safe in chat rooms. There should be an age limit if you ask me.

Which leads us to question 3 and 4. How young can they be to be in danger? I decided to take a look.

I'm deciding to start as a 9 year old boy ( we already know that a 10 year old is old enough for a 15 year old.) Let's see how sick these people really are.

I loggen in as "Horny 9-m-usa" And waited. Nothing happened so I started challenging people. They all refused. I decided to try a 10 year old on them sice they wern't too keen on 9 year olds. (Unlike the males I think). I entered and challenged some one called "Lil Gurl" Who was happy to accept. Again, it was another 15 year old Austraillian (If that's how you spell it) Who didn't mide doing it with a ten year old boy.

Number 4's answer: From TEN YEARS OLD.

Last question now and I dread to think what the answer to this will be. I already know that guys will have "Cyber Sex" with a ten year old, so lets try the 9 year old.

I logged into Jippii as a nine year old girl and waited. The results to this were absolutly SHOCKING. Some one called "Sex God" Challenged me and I found out his "ASL". 17/m/CA. A SEVENTEEN year old calling himself a Sex God was challenging an "Innocent little 9 year old". I couldn't belive my eyes. He offered me "Cyber Sex" and I logged off.

ANSWER TO NUMBER 4: JUST 8 YEARS OLD!!! I donr more tests and the lowest someone would do it was if I was just EIGHT years old! I tried seven with doubts and everyone just refused and told me off. But it's shocking, EIGHT years. I Still can't belive it.

Those are the results of those questions. It makes me want to puke. A seventeen year old would have sex with an eight year old. What is happning to the world? I hope these results are helpful to you. Keep your children away fom chat rooms. Male or female. Males from just ten years old and females from just eight years old could be.....well, you know. So thanks for taking the time to read this. If you want to reply, by all means reply, and if you dont belive me, try it for yourself:

www.jippii.com
Sun 11/05/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
He's a paedophile for conducting an experiment? What next? Maybe his 'study' was not conducted in the correct manner, but that doesn't make him a paedophile!

Still, best leave the studies to the authorities. There is enough confusement on chat rooms as it is! The bottom line is: if you have a child- don't let them go in chat rooms! Chat rooms are unneccessary for young children, get them to get a hobby or join a club to make friends!
Sun 11/05/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
But you said you talked to 14 years olds which is underage and lying to them alone about your identity is a violation. YOU'RE A PEADO!
Sun 11/05/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Cubist wrote:
> Excellent, Morious has confessed breaking many many child protection,
> computer misuse laws etc. You know you need to have the proper
> authority to do that kind of survey? They actually have people
> employed to conduct this kind of experiment and yousimply tried to do
> it yourself involving lying to underage children to get them to talk
> dirty to you. For shame! **storms out of topic**

No, I didn't break any laws. I never talked to underage childre, I pretended I WAS the underage children.
Sat 10/05/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Internet chatrooms suck, they are jam packed full of perverts. its seriously sick and messed. Urgh!
Sat 10/05/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Excellent, Morious has confessed breaking many many child protection, computer misuse laws etc. You know you need to have the proper authority to do that kind of survey? They actually have people employed to conduct this kind of experiment and yousimply tried to do it yourself involving lying to underage children to get them to talk dirty to you. For shame! **storms out of topic**
Sat 10/05/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Yeah, I see what your saying, but I done more tests just calling myself 9/f/usa and other tests with practicly the same result. It's shocking.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Selected"
I dismiss ALL the points made in the original post. Naturally, I'm completely against underage sex (or whatever was occuring) but your tests proves nothing.

Of course your not going to be safe if you log onto a chat room calling yourself a horny 9 year old! And by asking others to cyber your giving them the green light, so to speal, so obviously they don't think anything is wrong (especially if the person they're talking, you, doesn't seem to mind!)

If you'd have gone onto that site with a normal name then I'm sure you'd have been 'safe'....
Sat 10/05/03 at 08:53
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
This was certainly a very interesting read. Obviously as a girl who has used Chat Rooms (IRC) and Forums for a long time I have come across a lot of this on the internet. I didn't realise that this stemmed to Children though.
And these are the people who are (fairly) up front about their age. Imagine the percentage claiming to be 10 year olds in order to talk to younger childern about this sort of thing.
Sat 10/05/03 at 02:47
Regular
"bing bang bong"
pff, they're all FBI agents anyway
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Black Glove wrote:
> What's even more disturbing is, the males saying they are 17 are
> probably much older.

I never thought about that. That IS more disturbing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.