GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How the hell did I manage that!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/03 at 09:54
Regular
We've just had the whole downstairs of our house tiled, like some sort of Spanish villa. It looks alright, but it's really slippy if you walk about in socks. So yesterday I had the bright idea of jumping over my sofa (which I had re-arranged in front of the living room door to play Halo better), onto the tiles in my socks and *WWHHHOOOOOOOSSSSHH* - I went flying!

But that's not the amazing part.

The amazing part is that I managed to cut or graze three seperate parts of my body on the same bit of wood. Arm, shoulder, chest. God knows how I managed it, but I was lucky I didn't pull the door off the computer cabinet as I went down. Ho-hum.
Fri 09/05/03 at 14:25
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> I had to ring my Uni to give them £400! Double-whammy!

So that's how much a 2:2 costs in this current economic climate.
Fri 09/05/03 at 14:24
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> I had to ring my Uni to give them £400! Double-whammy!

So that's how much a 2:2 costs in this current economic climate.
Fri 09/05/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Either way they're education-vampires...like count Von Count!
Fri 09/05/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
damn Uni, they're always trying to bleed/suck you dry I can't remember which ones appropriate for that situation
Fri 09/05/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I had to ring my Uni to give them £400! Double-whammy!
Fri 09/05/03 at 13:36
Regular
"That's right!"
So, was there a reason why you suicide dived over your sofa?
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:45
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:

> I imagine there are worse things that you could pull off as you go
> down.

You'd need the same sort of ability to pat your head and rub your tum at the same time, to make that happen.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:34
"...Unicef pennies.."
monkey_man wrote:
> but I was lucky I didn't pull the door off the
> computer cabinet as I went down. Ho-hum.

I imagine there are worse things that you could pull off as you go down.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:01
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Like that time when I bubblewrapped the cats.

i like the way you think, tell me did you derive that idea from Dr. Edward Chongs book "padding your pets" ?

Also in that book is an interesting article on scaring a tortoise so it retracts its head and legs, so that you can cling film it, creating an oddly shaped, but functional rugby ball.

A++ Book, highly recommended
Fri 09/05/03 at 09:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'd need to buy a bigger microwave to fit it all in, duh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.