GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dawn of the dead (again)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/03 at 09:39
Regular
http://uk.news.yahoo.com /030509/80/dzlmz.html

So they are re-making this classic film; another pointless exercise of futility as there is no way it can be any better than the original. Why can't film companies employ people to come up with some new and fresh ideas, instead of reanimating old ideas?
Fri 09/05/03 at 18:05
Regular
"8==="
i'd like them to remake Spawn. that film had potential. Oh and remake batmans 2,3 and 4 and make them more serious and cool instead of 2 harking back to beetle juice and 3 and 4 being toy adverts
Fri 09/05/03 at 17:39
Regular
They remaking Texas Chainsaw Massacre as well.

The day they decide to remake Halloween and The Evil Dead is the day I go to war with Hollywood.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:35
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh, never knew that...

And this DOTD remake was planned aaageesssss ago...

:P
Fri 09/05/03 at 14:43
Regular
"8==="
HEAT was a remake of some crap 80's movie, 'LA takedown' i think.....
Fri 09/05/03 at 14:41
Regular
"8==="
having read what nutters like don simpson put their employees through, they all have to play it safe or risk losing their job. Also a lot of the people making the top decisions aren't that smart (eg those like Don Simpson R.I.P.)

They go for the lowest common denominator and for the "aint broke don't fix it" routes.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:57
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Ocean's 11? The Thing. Heat.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Anyone know of any good remakes that were better than the original? Bugsy I bag "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", Sutherland stylee.
Fri 09/05/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I'll wait until there's some pictures and video shots of the movie to make my first opinions, as you never know, it could be quite good. It'll never be as good as the original, but I hope it does give us plenty of great zombie moments and action set-pieces, along with some good charater development that was so evident in the original.
Fri 09/05/03 at 09:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
http://uk.news.yahoo.com /030509/80/dzlmz.html

So they are re-making this classic film; another pointless exercise of futility as there is no way it can be any better than the original. Why can't film companies employ people to come up with some new and fresh ideas, instead of reanimating old ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.