GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal 6 Southampton 1 !?!!!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/05/03 at 18:47
Regular
Unbelievable!
Can't wait for the FA cup final. Looks like Southhampton were playing a weak team, and Arsenal were at 3/4 strength. Still befuddled by the fact Pennant got a hattrick on his first start.

C'mon Southampton! Take revenge in Cardiff! :-D

*I'm not a Saints fan, I'm a Man United fan who has an irrational hate of Arsenal. Rock on!
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Unbelievable!
Can't wait for the FA cup final. Looks like Southhampton were playing a weak team, and Arsenal were at 3/4 strength. Still befuddled by the fact Pennant got a hattrick on his first start.

C'mon Southampton! Take revenge in Cardiff! :-D

*I'm not a Saints fan, I'm a Man United fan who has an irrational hate of Arsenal. Rock on!
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:48
Regular
I hate man u but i hide it o_O
Fri 09/05/03 at 08:10
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Can't believe what the score was at half-time.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I couldn't believe the scoreline, either!
I thought that perhaps Arsénal may've been able to win the game, but never by such a wide-margin!

Well-done to Arséne Wenger for FINALLY playing Jermaine Pennant from the start! Although, he'll have to do a LOT more than score a hat-trick to work his way into Wenger's French Revolution...!

Could it spell the end for Ray Parlour's time at Highbury, though??

Still, I hope this wakes Gordon Strachan's side up for the final, though!
But it's not like an improving side like Southampton will come un-prepared for such a 'once-in-their-lifetime' occasion!
Fri 09/05/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Solskjaer's right- he will need to do more than get one hattrick to get in the team- be great to see him score at the weekend, or at the FA Cup Final. Alan Shearer scored a hattrick on his first start as well- and that gave the Saints a 3-1 win over Arsenal. Bit ironic, eh?
Fri 09/05/03 at 17:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Unbelievable!
> Can't wait for the FA cup final. Looks like Southhampton were playing
> a weak team, and Arsenal were at 3/4 strength. Still befuddled by the
> fact Pennant got a hattrick on his first start.

---

Arsenal were playing a 3/4 strength team?

Open your eyes. Arsenal's only two players that are regular starters were Thierry Henry and Robert Pires.

So, in fact, Southampton had a stronger team than them.
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Southampton weren't exactly at full strength- they were short of Beattie, Oakley, Marsden and Niemmi- And Higginbotham was in midfield. See what I mean? and Arsenal had several regulars (from the bench that is. F**g.)
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:53
Regular
Anders, Mathias Svensson, Fernades, bridge and tessem..
Sat 10/05/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
More??!!?
Sat 10/05/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Iam a saints fan and i reckon we will win the FA CUP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.