GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shigeru, Where are you?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/01/01 at 21:01
Regular
I am writing to discuss Shigeru Miyamoto and how he contributes to Nintendo games.
When there were first rumours of a new Nintendo console, everybody wanted to talk to him for details. Not any of the people who designed the console. But the man who thought Nintendo needed a newer console.
At the beginning of N64, he would work on nearly every Nintendo game being released. Not just giving slight contributions, but putting in a lot of work.
Now, though, he always seems to say in interviews that he has not put much work into some game, so he can't give details. So why don't the magazines want to talk to a game designer or somebody who has been contributing to the game all of the way through it's development?
That might have sounded a bit rude of me, but this is the man that invented some of our favourite N64 characters. I think things should go back to the way they were at the beginning : with this extremely talented man lending some of his excellence to the games Nintendo releases.

Jaundice.
Sat 07/02/09 at 16:39
Regular
mandjules wrote:
> Thanks for this. Did you get many bookings??

Hi Mandjules
I did not get that many bookings last year only 4, and also had to send some bookings to other apartment owners due to customers wanting 1 bedroom apartment and requests for same date.
Hopeing to do better this year.
Will be intrested to hear how everyone else does with vigo and other agents?
Thu 05/02/09 at 07:46
Regular
"wats da craic guys"
Hello Mandjules... i seen your post on the forum and contacted this company myself they are quoting 299euro for the year would this be right,their pickups from and to the airport seem reasonable but could you give me some info back as to what kind you got,there is a company which Derek has mentioned on the e-mail he give you it is PM Management Group which seem to be ok this will be their first year and their charges seem more reasonable ...get back to me on the bib group and let me know what they intend to do with your apartment,i have a studio on the ground floor at block 4 so we could be neighbours(ha ha) so good luck for now and hope to hear from you soon...Napper
Wed 04/02/09 at 17:55
Regular
Thanks for this. Did you get many bookings??
Wed 04/02/09 at 05:12
Regular
Hi
I used BiB services last year and they were very good even spotting a hand towel had gone missing after a guest had left.

here is a link to quite a few management companys

Link to list

Hope This Helps
Tue 03/02/09 at 13:06
Regular
Hello,

This is a great forum, thanks Derek for setting it up. I'm currently looking at property management companies to rent out our appt. Can anyone recommend a company? I am currently speaking to MPS - multi property services, a leaflet was left in our appt last season. Has anyone used them?

I've also received an email from legal independence requesting 210 euros for local tax. Appartently though you can pay for this yourself.
Tue 30/01/01 at 21:01
I am writing to discuss Shigeru Miyamoto and how he contributes to Nintendo games.
When there were first rumours of a new Nintendo console, everybody wanted to talk to him for details. Not any of the people who designed the console. But the man who thought Nintendo needed a newer console.
At the beginning of N64, he would work on nearly every Nintendo game being released. Not just giving slight contributions, but putting in a lot of work.
Now, though, he always seems to say in interviews that he has not put much work into some game, so he can't give details. So why don't the magazines want to talk to a game designer or somebody who has been contributing to the game all of the way through it's development?
That might have sounded a bit rude of me, but this is the man that invented some of our favourite N64 characters. I think things should go back to the way they were at the beginning : with this extremely talented man lending some of his excellence to the games Nintendo releases.

Jaundice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.