GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Boo ya."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/03 at 20:33
Regular
Yeah, so not only was I extremely lucky in that my mate's brother ordered 8 tickets for InsureXion instead of 4 (did it online and the order went through twice) which meant I could buy one weeks after they sold out, but one of my tutors MAY be doing some filming at the event for something, not quite sure what. If she DOES do it, she said she'd happily take us backstage to meet the wrestlers and stuff. I think she's doing interviews or something, so we'll definitely get to meet at least one or two wrestlers. Even if it's Test and Steiner, it'd still be cool.

It's not definite, but since I think she's a fan anyway, she should be doing it, and she can easily bring us along and tell people we're doing work experience or something.

Expect photos from the event, and hopefully some of the backstage (I may even take a camcorder) and a full report after the event on June 7th.

Hopefully I can go right up to HHH and ask him about his politics. That would rule on so many levels...
Fri 16/05/03 at 10:04
Regular
Jericho15 wrote:
> I don't understand... Ah... I give up... I'll stay not
> understanding... heh! :D

I think it's for the best :)
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I don't understand... Ah... I give up... I'll stay not understanding... heh! :D
Wed 14/05/03 at 10:45
Regular
Jericho15 wrote:
> And I still don't know what you're on about! :D

Ah, Jericho, acting all innocent...
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
And I still don't know what you're on about! :D
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:51
Regular
You've done it again Jericho
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
What?! :S
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:19
Regular
Jericho funny
Sun 11/05/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
..heh..
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I dare you to write..

"I've come to see the Rocks Bottom"
Sat 10/05/03 at 14:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
I happened to turn on Nitro one night on Bravo, and the first sign I saw was, "I'D RATHER BE AT RAW."

Brilliant. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.