GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If he finished Zelda..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/03 at 17:17
Regular
... anybody could

http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/ (Spafe) reviews/customer.php?code=GC1832#Samg85

Yes, I bet you completed it....

And I bet you've got a lexus too...
Tue 06/05/03 at 20:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The joke? Well, either you made fun of a ridiculous advert in a sly and witty way, or you made a typographical error making the word you wanted to type appear as the word from said ridiculous advert. Either way works, although the first wins.
Tue 06/05/03 at 20:26
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Spafe... LMFAO!!!!
Tue 06/05/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Festivus!"
It's from the advert...

Tell me, what was the joke?
Tue 06/05/03 at 19:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Spafe.

That was either one of the funniest jokes ever or an unfortunate typo. I can't make up my mind which is more likely.
Tue 06/05/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Festivus!"
Candidate? IT IS THE BEST REVIEW EVER!
Tue 06/05/03 at 17:21
Candidate for best review ever.
Tue 06/05/03 at 17:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
:-D
Tue 06/05/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Festivus!"
... anybody could

http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/ (Spafe) reviews/customer.php?code=GC1832#Samg85

Yes, I bet you completed it....

And I bet you've got a lexus too...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.