GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Answering Machines"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/03 at 17:05
Regular
Who the hell invented this piece of junk? It's the worst thing ever. Why would I ring your house and talk to a BOX if your not there?!? Only for you to listen to me back sounding like a MORON?!!?

I just phoned the Uni im trying to get into only to be greeted by an answering machine talking some bs to me. I didn't deserve that. Thankfully, I managed to slam the phone down before I heard the beep and if any of you are sane; you'd do the same thing.

An anSWEARing machine would make more sense....

If any of you have an answering machine, I wish PAIN on you and yours.
Thu 08/05/03 at 14:37
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I bet the free view soon became the paid to view...
Thu 08/05/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yes we did - it was from your house!
Thu 08/05/03 at 13:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
We did? I don't remember that! I take it that was Craig?
Thu 08/05/03 at 10:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
One time my mate went away on holiday, so we rang his house and recorded the 10 minute "Adult Free-view" from the Playboy channel onto his answering machine. You should be ashamed, Ali!
Wed 07/05/03 at 23:11
Regular
"cachoo"
I love leaving messages for people. Mostly ones to annoy 'em.
But I hate the whole "Hi! I'm not here right now! But if you leave a message after the beep! I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Byee!"
So damn cheerful.
Tue 06/05/03 at 19:55
" Crazy!"
I have an answering machine, and its worst getting 13 messages when noone has left a message.
Tue 06/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
They suck, plain and simple!
Tue 06/05/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Selected"
Who the hell invented this piece of junk? It's the worst thing ever. Why would I ring your house and talk to a BOX if your not there?!? Only for you to listen to me back sounding like a MORON?!!?

I just phoned the Uni im trying to get into only to be greeted by an answering machine talking some bs to me. I didn't deserve that. Thankfully, I managed to slam the phone down before I heard the beep and if any of you are sane; you'd do the same thing.

An anSWEARing machine would make more sense....

If any of you have an answering machine, I wish PAIN on you and yours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.