GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow, they're getting good at this... *SPOILERS*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/03 at 11:57
Regular
It was announced on RAW that there would be a battle royal at Judgment Day on May 18. The winner of the battle royal will become the new Intercontinental Champion. Steve Austin said during the announcement that to be in the battle royal the wrestler must be on the RAW roster and a former Intercontinental champion.

Here is the list of wrestlers eligible to wrestle:

~Shawn Michaels
~Goldust
~Chief Morley (held title as Val Venis)
~Chris Jericho
~Kane
~Lance Storm
~Christian
~Test
~Rob Van Dam

--------========--------

Next, it'll be Hardcore. Stephanie will bring back the Hardcore Title! Not bad, eh? Austin brings back the IC title, reinstates JR and along with Bischoff, fires Morley. Things are looking up for RAW, maybe this is a good sign for WWE!
Wed 14/05/03 at 10:35
Regular
Aw, I never liked Regal but heart problems jst ain't right.
Wed 14/05/03 at 06:53
Regular
Ah. That's quite bad. Shame really, Regal was enjoying a nice tag title run too. Hopefully he'll be back, whether it be as a wrestler or a non-wrestler.
Tue 13/05/03 at 22:30
Regular
"..."
.:: DW ::. wrote:
> Nah, Al Snow hasn't held the title.
>
> As for Regal...he was knocked out by Kane. He's getting back to
> fitness now, and I think he's finishing rehab soon. Should be
> interesting to see who will be in this match. All 20 people.

Just to correct you all, William Regal is currenlty out suffering from a heart problem for which he is having to take medication. He can't be cleared to return to the ring until he is off medication, which may be never. He is hoping to return in a non-wrestling role for the time being though.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:58
Regular
Nah, Al Snow hasn't held the title.

As for Regal...he was knocked out by Kane. He's getting back to fitness now, and I think he's finishing rehab soon. Should be interesting to see who will be in this match. All 20 people.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I can't remember exactly what the injury was. He did it when he was a tag team champ with Lance Storm... I think it was probably a few months ago now...
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:08
Regular
What injury would that be? When did he do it?
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
William Regal won't be in it. I read somewhere that his current injury is so bad that he may never wrestle again. The source might be wrong though... I dunno! :D
Mon 12/05/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Al Snow has never had the Intercontinental title. I think.
Mon 12/05/03 at 06:45
Regular
Austin has injuries all over. Neck, back, knees...

These are the RAW superstars who are legible to enter. I'm going on guess work, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Al Snow
Chris Jericho
Christian
Goldust
Kane
Lance Storm
Rob Van Dam
Sean Morley
Shawn Michaels
Test
The Rock
Triple H
William Regal

These are all previous IC Champs, right?
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:50
Regular
Wasn't it his neck?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.