GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"zelda: ocarina of time - or zelda: majoras mask"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/01/01 at 18:24
Regular
zelda 1 is cool but so is zelda 2. Witch do you think is best
Sun 01/02/09 at 20:58
Regular
I was looking on the Techno website at the rules and it says that the change down sail for the 6.8 can be any 5.5m sail as long as it does not have cams fitted and no means of fitting them. Is this correct as most of us have 5.5 sails with cams and may need to get different sails if entering the worlds.

Paul
Thu 05/04/01 at 19:33
Regular
The second Zelda is the best by far.
Thu 05/04/01 at 19:11
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I think that the first Zelda has a greater lastability and will tell you most about Link and his life and the story. I found that towards the end I was bored with it, but the legend of zelda majoras mask seems to be more exciting and more of a challenge and has a better storyline and I never got bored, in fact I still go back and defeat the final boss.
But I would recommend you buy the first Zelda and play through that to get used to the story and how everything works before playing majoras mask.
Tue 20/02/01 at 21:42
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Zelda 2 is more fun.

Puppy racing.
Tue 30/01/01 at 20:54
The second is better, although I think the first is better at introducing the gamer to the games style of play. So you should buy and complete the first before the second.
If your thinking of buying one or the other get the first because its a massive and enjoyable game that can be bought in woolworths for only £9.99, and the new game will set you back £40 in the high street.
Tue 30/01/01 at 18:24
zelda 1 is cool but so is zelda 2. Witch do you think is best

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.