GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Backyard Wrestling."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 21:59
Regular
Has anyone ever watched this or heard of it? I first heard about it when the game was announced for PS2, but has anyone actually saw the real thing?

I was looking around town today and bought a DVD about BYW to see what it was all about (probably wrestling then) and it looks mental. I haven't saw it yet but I will tonight.
Mon 05/05/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Ha! Then his belt falls in it.
Mon 05/05/03 at 12:17
Regular
CDouch wrote:

> My name is Bling Bling (only a handful of people will know what that's
> about)

Hehe

Bling Bling the crack dealer.

"This is bling bling's crack pipe"

He's damn funny but the dude doesn't need to pull his pants down and take a crap on the road though.
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah Bumfights is good. Most of the actual fighting isn't too fun to watch but things like the Bum Hunter...now that's a different story! Mean though. Very mean.

My name is Bling Bling (only a handful of people will know what that's about)
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:27
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah I've seen backyward wrestling, it's been around since... well forever. It's totally crazy they backflip off their houses through tables that are on fire and do some really messed up things like throwing each other through windows and onto pallets of wood and so on.

Crazy.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:42
Regular
Yeah i've seen it, got a DVD import from the US of A.

Tis damn violent, the people who do it must be nuts.

Another DVD to watch out for is Bum Fights, like Jacka-ss but they pay homeless people to have fights and do Jacka-- stunts. Some of it's a bit on the sick side but some of it's damn funny.
Sun 04/05/03 at 09:20
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Yeah, I've seen and done a fair dear or BYW (although I'm "retired" now :D) and it's pretty brutal, but most are very unprofessional. I'm actually saving with my brother for a WWE-size wrestling ring. BYW shall rawk then :D
Sun 04/05/03 at 00:38
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
yeh me and my mates sometimes have byw matches in my garden, although it hurts theres nothing more enjoyable then hitting your best fieng with a summersult of a step ladder

*thinks back*

that must of hurt
Sat 03/05/03 at 22:43
" Crazy!"
Yeah, i've seen the advert for the game on Gamepad 3 but not the televison.
Sat 03/05/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Has anyone ever watched this or heard of it? I first heard about it when the game was announced for PS2, but has anyone actually saw the real thing?

I was looking around town today and bought a DVD about BYW to see what it was all about (probably wrestling then) and it looks mental. I haven't saw it yet but I will tonight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.