GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mystical Car Wash"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 20:15
Regular
Just thought I'd post a little something because..... well, because?
---------

Irishman Lanny O'Leary, now known as Loony O'Loon, nudged his nightmare-black turbo-injected Lamborghini Diablo sportscar into the local car wash, inserted a token into the vendor and sat back - focusing his eyes on the sun-drenched forecourt of the petrol station.
As the multi-coloured rollers twirled into action, he quickly became enveloped in the rumbling cocoon we're all familiar with.

It was then that something inexplicable happened.

Squashed up against the driver's side window appeared a whopping pair of breasts. Around the circumference of the surprisingly large left nipple was written the sentence:

NOTHING ELSE IS POSSIBLE BUT THE UNAVOIDABLE EXPRESSION OF SELF

Just as he was comprehending this quite unusual sight, another pair of curvaceous knockers materialized behind the glass of the passenger side window, and around the left nipple was another sentence:

IN THE NOW OF EVERY MOMENT YOU ARE BECOMING WHO YOU ARE

Lanny didn't know which way to look, as both pairs of slippery-when-wet busters were equally pleasing to the eye.
As he glanced left then right, right then left, a luscious mouth suddenly smacked onto the windscreen and began to spell out a third sentence using the long tongue which protruded from its scarlet-painted lips:

IF YOU CAN'T: YOU WON'T - IF YOU CAN: YOU WILL

With the final letter of the third sentence licked by the provocative mouth, the car wash finished its cycle and Lanny galloped out into the golden day saddled to the firm back of majestic white pegasus.
Almost instantly the wondrous winged stallion took to the sky, and before long the two of them were gliding above the clouds giving chase to a flying saucer which [according to the pegasus] was piloted by Santa Claus and the Abominable Snowman.

As they sped along - their eyes fixed on the dancing silver disc, Lanny fisted the oncoming windblast and yelled out at the top of his lungs:

"SHATADAY the 49th of FARCH TWO THOUSAND & FREE will be a DAY TO NOVEMBER!!"

Least did he know that with these muddled words his mental marbles had been forever scattered across the warped psychedelic dreamcapes of Cloud-Cuckoo-Land, and that he'd spend the rest of his 'daze' wandering the nightstreets of Dublin chinwagging with invisible breast-heavy beauty queens about how Santa Claus and the Abominable Snowman are in fact committed homosexual lovers, and that they ran away together to a city above the clouds in a glittering silver spaceship.

1. Nothing else is possible but the unavoidable expression of self.
2. In the now of every moment you are becoming who you are.
3. If you can't: you won't - If you can: you will.

For Loony O'Loon, previously known as Lanny O'Leary, the mystical car wash had spoken.
Sun 04/05/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Oh!

Errmmmmmm
Sun 04/05/03 at 01:25
Regular
"Laughingstock"
cookie monster wrote:
> Its a great story, although it may be because of the beer and the
> stories passing reference to breasts.

I'm sure you're right. Beer + a story with breasts in it = sure-fire winner.
Sun 04/05/03 at 01:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Black Glove wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Its funny, such a strange tail, yet pleasing to read.
>
> Oh, thank you cookie monster.

Its a great story, although it may be because of the beer and the stories passing reference to breasts.
Sun 04/05/03 at 01:17
Regular
"Laughingstock"
cookie monster wrote:
> Its funny, such a strange tail, yet pleasing to read.

Oh, thank you cookie monster.

And Rocky loses. I must have got mixed up with Rocky 12.
Sun 04/05/03 at 01:15
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I just dislike his damn face ;)
Sun 04/05/03 at 01:13
Regular
"She's a dog!"
English_Bloke wrote:

> Nah he loses, oh by the way this may spoil it for those who haven't
> seen it before.

LOL, I hate Rocky mainly because I'm jealous cos I know if I was to fight I would be knocked out after one punch.
Sun 04/05/03 at 01:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its funny, such a strange tail, yet pleasing to read.
Sun 04/05/03 at 01:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Black Glove wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> The big fight in Rocky is on channel 1 now, go watch it!
>
> 2,762 left hooks later - Rocky wins!

Nah he loses, oh by the way this may spoil it for those who haven't seen it before.
Sun 04/05/03 at 01:11
Regular
"QPR 1974"
"Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree, I am watching you through a camera"
Sun 04/05/03 at 01:11
Regular
"Laughingstock"
English_Bloke wrote:
> The big fight in Rocky is on channel 1 now, go watch it!

2,762 left hooks later - Rocky wins!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.