GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Be our 100,000th Cheat Submitter and win a Game!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/01/09 at 16:19
Regular
"One man, no shoes.."
We are coming up to our 100,000th Game Cheat, if your the person to submit that cheat you will WIN a game! Get submitting, time is running out!

Neckarb
Fri 30/01/09 at 16:19
Regular
"One man, no shoes.."
We are coming up to our 100,000th Game Cheat, if your the person to submit that cheat you will WIN a game! Get submitting, time is running out!

Neckarb
Fri 30/01/09 at 19:49
"possibly impossible"
Nice idea. Don't usually go in for entering cheats, though I've done a few in the past when I've tried to look them up for myself.
Fri 30/01/09 at 22:13
Regular
"eat toast!"
wouldn't mind that. But can i be bothered. I was working on a review but i keep hitting a brick wall and no matter what i could write would do it justice as to how awesome the anime was.

I'll probably do a walkthrough or something.
Sat 31/01/09 at 09:41
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Nice idea, would have made more sense to do this a month ago when I first suggested it however...

Not too much work spoony, 34 accepted cheats is all you would need for a new game!
Sat 31/01/09 at 19:14
Regular
"THFC"
I did a load this morning, so hopefully i will be able to win it, but we will have to see!
Sat 31/01/09 at 20:35
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Emmie87 wrote:
> I did a load this morning, so hopefully i will be able to win it,
> but we will have to see!

Not that I am in charge of such things, but if I were you Emmie I would expect an email of some description Monday :)
Sat 31/01/09 at 21:39
Regular
"eat toast!"
34 eh? Chances are its too late. I'm too busy with work these days to put so much time on submitting cheats or anything.

Still, there will always be a next time.
Sat 31/01/09 at 22:11
Regular
"THFC"
Hopefully i have managed to get in with the cheats, i did about 80ish today, but not sure if anyone else has done some. Either way it is a good little task!
Sun 01/02/09 at 12:57
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I sent a load in about ten minutes after the challenge was set but I don't think they all went through. Ah well I tried my hardest and failed miserably... the lesson is never try. :-P
Sun 01/02/09 at 13:28
Regular
"THFC"
Will we find out on Monday?? Good Luck to everyone!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.