GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I hate computers."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/05/03 at 18:45
Regular
I was burning the FIRST copy of Crawling Space with extras galore! Including some making off and out-takes. Then all of a sudden.

*djsadjsidsa**(!")!)_"!) Error*

Or something similar. I have lost all my data and the last firewire back up I did was for just the project.

Crap crap crap.

I'm going to give this another go after next thursday (have exams).

I will get it to you. ARGH
Sun 04/05/03 at 19:51
Regular
hah feel sorry for ya. y burner works wonders - not that im braggin of course. :oS oh ps good luck with exams - see im so nice bet no one else has said that yet
Sun 04/05/03 at 00:34
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
that is so fun
Sun 04/05/03 at 00:32
Regular
"Laughingstock"
You've not lived until you've smashed a tower unit with a sledgehammer.
Sat 03/05/03 at 03:36
Regular
Wasted my day trying to fix it but it was worth it just need something with more than 128mb of ram....
Sat 03/05/03 at 02:55
Regular
my computer and I have had several 'altercations'. now we have an understanding. it works efficiently and doesn't crash, and I don't smash the monitor casing with my bare hands.

the monitor usually gets it, although the right control key on my keyboard is the only one that works, after my computer started taking liberties. the main tower is luckily hidden away under the desk, I suppose I could boot it, but thats asking for trouble.

the mouse has remained fairly unscathed, although having to keep emptying fluff out of it increases my urge to kill.

perhaps an IR mouse is on the cards at some point in the future.

computers are b*stards. they play dumb with you, but deep down they're sniggering behind your back.

I know all about it.

And now its time for my medication ....
Fri 02/05/03 at 20:05
Regular
i had to reformat thnx to some spyware shodding up my Network card settings i reinstalled it 100 times and it didn't work.
Goddamn Win98.
Fri 02/05/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Things only go wrong if you can't do things right.
Sorta.
Fri 02/05/03 at 18:50
Regular
Computers suck testicles.

But I use them anyway.

Especially Linux, that seemed to crash on me more then windows.....
Fri 02/05/03 at 18:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
I was burning the FIRST copy of Crawling Space with extras galore! Including some making off and out-takes. Then all of a sudden.

*djsadjsidsa**(!")!)_"!) Error*

Or something similar. I have lost all my data and the last firewire back up I did was for just the project.

Crap crap crap.

I'm going to give this another go after next thursday (have exams).

I will get it to you. ARGH

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.