GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jade Goody - How?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/04/03 at 19:15
Regular
This is basically a rant. If you don't like rants, don't read on. Actually, do, because then you can see my point of view.

People, good intelligent people, spend years and years training at drama schools and colleges, and arts colleges to hopefully make it big on screen or at the theatre. It involves building up a lot of acting skills, and you do have to be at least a little intelligent. Sadly, at lot of these people fail, after all the years of hard work, which they put tonnes of effort into. Lucky for some, though, they do well. They get recognised. They move into the world of showbiz.

They become famous, and, gain privileges such as film premieres, interviews with top interviewers and reporters, award ceremony's, lots of cash, nice houses, nice cars - everybody's happy.

Yet, could someone explain to me how in God's name that retarded cretinous pig we all know as Jade Goody gets to go to numerous award ceremony's, has countless appearances in the media, gets loads of cash, nice houses, a nice car (even though she can't drive to save herself), and is basically regarded as a 'celebrity', just like that? *Clicks Fingers*

I honestly don't get it.
What did she do?

So, she sent in an application form, made a video of her looking an utter twit (replace the ‘i’ for the obvious), and showed the nation that no matter who you are, there really is someone far more stupid than yourself.

I mean, she thought East Anglia was a country near Turkey for Christ’s sake!

So all I’m asking, is that someone, anyone, explain properly why the hell little Miss Piggy here as beaten many talented actors to the limelight?

She has the intelligence of this Lucozade bottle sitting in front of me. It’s a kick in the teeth to the many established actors, actresses, musicians etc who have worked hard to get where they are now.

Bah, that’s life.
Thu 01/05/03 at 15:04
Regular
homer : "From now on, theres three ways of doing things, the right way, the wrong way, and the max power way"
lisa : "Isn't that the wrong way?"
homer : "yeah, but faster"

marge : "I don't wanna snuggle with 'max power'"
homer : "nobody snuggles with max power, you strap yourself in and feel the g's"
Thu 01/05/03 at 15:00
"...Unicef pennies.."
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> Max Power (uh oh spaghetti o's

Trent: "Hey, nice name max!"

Homer: "Thanks, I got it off a hair drier."

Trent: "Ha, you're a funny guy. Let's do lunch. You like Thai?"

Homer: "Tie good. You like shirt?"

----

Thanks for reminding me of that episode! *chuckles*
Thu 01/05/03 at 14:04
Regular
"He's back"
Azul wrote:
>
> She has the intelligence of this Lucozade bottle sitting in front of
> me. It’s a kick in the teeth to the many established actors,
> actresses, musicians etc who have worked hard to get where they are now.
>

The lucozade is a kick un the teeth??
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well it works doesn’t it, most celebs prostitute themselves in one way or another, and Jade suffered for her cash, “I’m not a minger”, “oh no! You can see my kebab”.

The poor lass needs cash, I don’t think she could survive in the real world. She is sprogged up too, just think soon there will be two of them, the end is nigh!
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
bah, and she was getting something like £1000 for doing 'public appearances' such as turning up at night clubs and signing autographs and stuff (I was forced to watch that documentary).
I don't think I could make that much money in a short time even if I was some sort of high paid gigolo.

Hmm I suppose her so called fame will run out eventually.

Until that time comes I will leave you with one thought...

"me kebab's showing"
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:23
Regular
like getting her breasts out, and wearing things that would make a prostitute blush? very clever .... ;)
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> I mean there are equally cretinous freaks out there.
> aguilera (although I couldn't say no to her if I tried, dirty cow)

I think either she or the people behind her are very clever, the always have something slightly controversial in her videos which gets her loads of free publicity.
Wed 30/04/03 at 23:19
Regular
.:: DW ::. wrote:
> Jade Goody is fit!
>
> She is hot.

i wouldn't go that far, but she's got big jugs.

regarding the topic, intelligence is not one of the criteria it seems in this day and age.

I mean there are equally cretinous freaks out there.

Posh Spice
Jean Claude Van Damme
Lisa Riley
shampoo (the 'group')
aguilera (although I couldn't say no to her if I tried, dirty cow)
Anna nicole smith

Max Power (uh oh spaghetti o's)(I know he's not real but it had to go in)
Wed 30/04/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Azul wrote:
> She has the intelligence of this Lucozade bottle sitting in front of
> me.

Don't put the Lucozade bottle down like that your just hurting its feelings :)
Wed 30/04/03 at 21:29
Regular
Jade Goody is fit!

She is hot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.