GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""We're not racist, we're pro-British""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/04/03 at 11:06
Regular
It's a quote from the British National Party.

But forgive me for thinking that "pro-British" means they support British people rather than non-British people, which in turn means being biased in favour of the British, which is discrimination, which is racism.
Wed 30/04/03 at 11:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It's a quote from the British National Party.

But forgive me for thinking that "pro-British" means they support British people rather than non-British people, which in turn means being biased in favour of the British, which is discrimination, which is racism.
Wed 30/04/03 at 11:36
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Is that any better than the british seemingly being discriminated against because they aren't a minority, all in the name of political correctness?

(I'm not well informed enough to back that up, or take the point any further. It's just the mindset I find myself in, having been influenced by the demon that is the media.)
Wed 30/04/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Blank wrote:
> But forgive me for thinking that "pro-British" means they
> support British people rather than non-British people, which in turn
> means being biased in favour of the British, which is discrimination,
> which is racism.

They're only pro-British as long as you're white and British.
And discrimination isn't racism. Racism is discrimination against a certain race simply because they are a different race, underpinned by the flawed belief that certain races are inferior.
At the end of the day they stand for a divisive 'them and us' mentality, which is my opinion means they are lost.
Wed 30/04/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
The BNP's very existence as a legal political party is perhaps the worst advert for democracy you can get...
Wed 30/04/03 at 13:20
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I tend to think that their existence is actually a good advert for democracy. It's the fact that they are starting to thrive that shows our current political system is dying a death.
Wed 30/04/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
How can it be a good advert ?

The Government is trying to persuade various racial groups, and the rest of the world, that we're this big happy multi-cultural multi-racial society.

We then have a group, sorry, political party, which has had more members arrested and convicted than any other in this country. It could be argued that they represent a hardcore, that you cannot blame the actions of a minority on that which they claim to represent.

But, a read through their "wonderful" site at www.bnp.org.uk reveals that, to my mind, this is effectively the party of wannabe Hitlers in all but name.

Their policy on immigration;

"On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years...and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question."

Voluntary resettlements ? Deja vu back to the late 30's there...and as for "native British people", well who the hell are they ? What is British ? There's no one definition but the implication is that it is anyone who is white, as further down their list they make clear reference to whites being second class citizens. Now, if I was an immigrant here I'd be afraid of anyone even suggesting this kind of thing.

Their policy on Crime;

"restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed."

Capital punishment does not work and purely serves as giving a few members of our society retribution attributed joy. Once someone is within the legal system then they are no longer a threat.

Economy;

"Globalisation, with its export of jobs to the Third World, is bringing ruin and unemployment to British industries and the communities that depend on them."

Let's not mention that we're actually exploiting these Third World countries workers eh ?

Education;

" We will also seek to instill in our young people knowledge of and pride in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of Britain"

Again this idea of native peoples ? We've been invaded so many times through history that a clear definition of a native person is impossible, and I suspect their history and culture ideas would be selective.

Foreign Aid;

"We reject the idea that Britain must forever be obliged to subsidise the incompetence and corruption of Third World states by supplying them with financial aid. "

Again, ignoring the fact that our Cold War antics and colonisations are the root of this problem, and it shows the BNP's typical isolationist mentality.

I won't even start on their defence ideas because they show the same misguided idea that one nation can go it alone.

BTW I'm not attacking anyone who has posted here, just having a general rant and hopefully getting a few people to see what a disgrace the BNP is to us.

Not to mention that the BNP is linked to, but not with enough evidence, to C18 which exploded several bombs in London's gay communities in the late 1990's. C18 formed as a splinter group from the BNP's security wing, this security wing still exists today despite the prosecution of many many members for racial abuse, assault, e.t.c.

If it was left to me I'd have supporting the BNP made akin to supporting Al Queda.

Democracy yes, but not racism and terror in the guise of democracy.
Wed 30/04/03 at 17:32
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
So I take it that if I told you guys I was joining the BNP, you wouldn't be best pleased...
Wed 30/04/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I'd be interested to know why you'd want to join them, but they're a political party nonetheless.

I do think you should read more about their history, their connections, policies and ideas before doing so.

Making laws about what people think is a tricky subject, just because I, and others, hate the BNP does not necessarily mean we should be allowed to legislate against others who think differently.

On the other hand the BNP exploits this area of politics to it's own ends...
Wed 30/04/03 at 17:36
Regular
Star Fury wrote:
> Their policy on Crime;
>
> "restoration of capital punishment for .... terrorists..."

And we come to Combat 18.

On the same level of hypocisy as their existence in a political democracy.

*sigh*
Wed 30/04/03 at 17:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
From the BNP website.

--------------------------------

Anti- BNP panic spreading across Merseyside

Posted:29th April 2003
Anti-BNP hysteria has broken out across Liverpool as former footballing "superstars" are being coerced into the campaign to undermine local democracy in a city where the BNP has six candidates.

Jamaican-born, former Liverpool star John Barnes was the first to wade in with a rather ill thought-out offering to the Liverpool Echo. He said: "We live in a free society which means people can stand for election no matter what their views. In this sense I believe as a country we can sometimes be too liberal because ideally the BNP would be banned." (Mr. Barnes might be interested to learn how many people are killed in "democratic" elections in the Caribbean Island of his birth!)

Elections-Jamaican Style. Burnt out cars, assassinations, kidnaps and violent intimidation mark the so-called "democracy" of this most populous of Caribbean islands, home to former footballer John Barnes.

Mr. Barnes, who was frequently booed for his lack-lustre England performances, then went on to trump his somewhat nonsensical sentence with a comment that would shock even die hard "anti-racists". Apparently deploring an excess of white people he amazingly stated: "When I first came here I was shocked when I walked along Church Street because there were so few black people working in the shops. "In London it was totally different. Now, like most British cities, Liverpool has changed for the better and there are many more black people prominent in everyday life."

Well John, as a so called "anti-racist" defending the democratic process, all we can say is, don't give up your day job.

The Liverpool Echo did not waste any time in encouraging a former Everton player to join Mr. Barnes nauseating venture into the realms of politics as well . "I hope the people of Liverpool will reject the BNP at the ballot box because Liverpool is a great city which does not deserve to be saddled with extremists."

Were the words attributed to ex-Everton star Pat Nevin? However, a little further on the newspaper and Mr. Nevin scored a spectacular own goal by admitting that Mr. Nevin had refused the delights of multicultural Liverpool and voted with his feet - "Nevin, 39, now lives in (all-White) Berwick in Scotland with his wife and two children."

"Anti-racist" campaigner Pat Nevin. The obvious question media pundits should be asking is why Mr. Nevin moved from the multi-cultural "paradise" of Liverpool to the exclusively white town of Berwick. Perhaps the lower crime rate and a friendly (white) face in every shop, school, and household was a factor?

With a rapidly increasing vote share these attempts to besmirch the British National Party are becoming increasingly untenable. The politically correct, multiracial fanatics occupying some aspects of our mass media are about to learn a very hard lesson. The BNP don't just seek to represent the British people, we ARE the British people; the descendants of the very folk that carved out an existence from the forests, the marshlands and the highland peat bogs thousands of years ago. We are their living blood line and this remains our only home. We can defend it or just hand it over to those that would be happy to enslave and exploit us! Make YOUR vote count on May 1st.

--------------------------------

Not only does this make me sick, it's also appalingly written and makes no sense whatsoever. This is the kind of people we're dealing with here? Gah, they're stupider than I thought...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.