GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants the old belts back?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 16:14
Regular
Do you miss the European,Intercontinental and the Hardcore championships. I do
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Do you miss the European,Intercontinental and the Hardcore championships. I do
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:20
Regular
European...yes, as X-Pac was my favourite wrestler, and is a former Euro Champ. Shane vs. X-Pac for the Euro Title...wehey!

Hardcore, well, yes, as I remember it being handed out. I remember the first ever sight of the Hardcore Title, with good old Foley!

IC, well, that title was mainly the technical, and some might say best wrestlers in WWE. Kurt, Edge, Jericho and Benoit to name a few.

So yes, I want all three belts back. BUT...then, they won't be able to build up the feuds as much as they have been already. wCw US Title rocked. :cD
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
They should, at the very least, bring back the intercontinental title, as it was a stepping stone for guys like Angle, Jericho, Triple H, Rock etc.
bring it back you fools!
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hardcore Title - It was good at first in the Attitude era when it was actually hardcore. You had hardcore wrestlers beating eachother up all over the arena. A little creativity in the matches was always nice to see. Then came a newish era when Crash Holly had the title, which brought on the 24:7 rule. Then it got crap. The Hardcore division really went down the drain when they started sticking everyone and everything in the picture. Title changing hands every 5 seconds with fools that cant wrestle. THEN it started to get a little bit better again when RVD and Tommy Dreamer, Taker, Big Show and Raven etc came back fighting for it and used some innovative offence. Then they screwed the title... idiots.
Id like it back if they had a proper hardcore division and not just sticking anyone in there.

Euro Title - Cant say im that bothered about it because I didnt like the holders. It didnt have much feeling toward it and the only storyline I can remember with it was the Shane-o-Mac Vs X-Pac fued and then where Mideon found the title when it got suspended so they let him have it. Boring really.

Intercontinental Title - Now that was a big title, I liked it. It was sorta mid-card wrestlers such as Jericho/Edge/Benoit/Angle/RVD/Christian/Eddie and the likes. All the best wrestlers in my opinion. As someone said, it was like a stepping stone toward the World Title. It looked nice too. They should definately bring that one back.

Bah, theyre all gay. Stupid 'creative writing' team.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Hercules! wrote:
As someone said, it was like a stepping
> stone toward the World Title.

Someone? bah.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I didnt read the name. Sorreh.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Oh don't worry about it.

I'm so insignificant.
Sigh......
I'm going off to cry now........
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Aww,

*pats noob on the head*

We all love you really.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Please don't call me a noob. It sickens me.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ok, booby.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.