GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something missing over Easter?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 15:47
Regular
Now that Easter has been and gone I'd like to ask whether anyone noticed somebody missing during the period?

Whilst Cadbury Mini Eggs may have been all over the shelves of supermarkets and corner shops, and Mr Cadbury Parrot may have been on the front of the packets, but was he on TV? No. No he wasn't.

Over recent years I have become accustomed to Mr Cadbury Parrot brightening up my television screen with his squarks and other such antics, but this year he was absent. Cadbury didn't think we'd notice, they thought that we'd be too busy discussing whether it used to be Cadbury's and what happened to the missing 's' to worry about Mr Cadbury Parrot. Well I know the reason why. Mr Cadbury Parrot has become an east coast pimp.

Southend seafront is his patch, with many young Essex girls working the streets for him. Shockingly some of these girls are barely 16, having been tempted into the trade by the parrot's sweet chocolatey eggs. It is thought that Mr Cadbury Parrot holds back on the eggs on underperforming girls, leaving them with cramps from Mini Egg withdrawals.

Whilst his girls are working their little cha-cha's to the bone Mr Cadbury Parrot is out enjoying himself. In his souped up Vauxhall Nova he flies along the seafront, drum and bass blasting out of his stereo. Of course, he never wanders far from his girls, the thread of dirty Birtie Bassett is too great to leave them unguarded.

What will be done about this situation? Nothing. Once again it will be swept under the carpet, just like the time the Milky Bar Kid was revealed to be ginger.
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Festivus!"
I had that toy.

It sucked.

But the Parrot is a pimp?

I bet that's who stole my girls!

Grrr...
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
can anyone remeber the talking toy parrots that that recorded your voice, and repeated it.

Gosh, i had many hours of fun with that toy.
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Mmm, Chocolate...
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I recall the name - Mr Cadbury Parrot, but I can't visualize him in my minds-eye.
And dirty Bertie Bassett, the thought of him being a brooding pimp is a seriously scary thought.
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
I remember The Parrot
i saw him down camden market selling his delights
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hey, I remember that!

"losing weight" - what are you, the Daily Mail? Eat and be happy if you want to, it's only once a year! Saying that, I don't "do" Easter because it's a religious holiday and I've got no such leanings towards that sort of thing. Don't even like getting chrimbo presents.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Don't know anything about Mr Cadbury Parrot - can't even remember ever seeing him but as I'm 'supposed to be' losing weight I never even got to see the Easter bunny this year.
Tue 29/04/03 at 15:47
Regular
"not dead"
Now that Easter has been and gone I'd like to ask whether anyone noticed somebody missing during the period?

Whilst Cadbury Mini Eggs may have been all over the shelves of supermarkets and corner shops, and Mr Cadbury Parrot may have been on the front of the packets, but was he on TV? No. No he wasn't.

Over recent years I have become accustomed to Mr Cadbury Parrot brightening up my television screen with his squarks and other such antics, but this year he was absent. Cadbury didn't think we'd notice, they thought that we'd be too busy discussing whether it used to be Cadbury's and what happened to the missing 's' to worry about Mr Cadbury Parrot. Well I know the reason why. Mr Cadbury Parrot has become an east coast pimp.

Southend seafront is his patch, with many young Essex girls working the streets for him. Shockingly some of these girls are barely 16, having been tempted into the trade by the parrot's sweet chocolatey eggs. It is thought that Mr Cadbury Parrot holds back on the eggs on underperforming girls, leaving them with cramps from Mini Egg withdrawals.

Whilst his girls are working their little cha-cha's to the bone Mr Cadbury Parrot is out enjoying himself. In his souped up Vauxhall Nova he flies along the seafront, drum and bass blasting out of his stereo. Of course, he never wanders far from his girls, the thread of dirty Birtie Bassett is too great to leave them unguarded.

What will be done about this situation? Nothing. Once again it will be swept under the carpet, just like the time the Milky Bar Kid was revealed to be ginger.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.