GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The award for most obvious news story of the year?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/01/09 at 10:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Study reveals kebabs are bad for you

Well duh.

Personally I favour a chicken burger or Italian BMT from Subway on my drunken walks home. Jalapeņos, onions and chilli sauce can really sober you up in a quick way.

Anybody else have a favourite drunken-snack food they enjoy on the way back from their local pub/park/strip club?
Tue 27/01/09 at 13:42
"possibly impossible"
It seems to be saying that it's not the action but that the action itself is a cause of a greater number of sex hormones which is also linked to Prostate Cancer.
Tue 27/01/09 at 13:38
Regular
"Notable"
I read that high sexual activity when you are younger increases the likleyhood of prostate cancer. Erm. Aren't we all like that when young :S?

It's the biggest killer of males in the U.K apparently. Probably because we all spank the monkey at a young age according to Nottingham university.

Prostate blah

I remember the old SR joke that, ahem, indulging in adult movies and the like prevented prostate cancer. How wrong we were!
Tue 27/01/09 at 13:30
Regular
"THFC"
I tend to go for the burger option after a few drinks, the place i normally go when i have been on a big session contains the following;

Bacon, Burger, Egg, Cheese, Onion and Nachos........ aint had one of them since new years eve, but i figure everything in moderation, be it drink or fatty foods, as long as you get plenty of exercised and have healthy food most the time it wont make much difference. Its the people who have kebab one night, burger king the next, followed by a curry etc etc
Tue 27/01/09 at 13:07
"possibly impossible"
I won't touch Subway usually and I don't really eat kababs, but then I don't go out drinking too much either.

Obviously it's just part of the culture of the stupid fools who want problems later on. I mean, if you're going to damage your body by drinking too much you might as well go all the way and try for an early heart attack too.
Tue 27/01/09 at 10:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Study reveals kebabs are bad for you

Well duh.

Personally I favour a chicken burger or Italian BMT from Subway on my drunken walks home. Jalapeņos, onions and chilli sauce can really sober you up in a quick way.

Anybody else have a favourite drunken-snack food they enjoy on the way back from their local pub/park/strip club?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.