GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There's this girl...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 19:52
Regular
...and shes driving me crazy.

Everytime I look at her there's this wierd feeling inside. She stands out in front of all the rest. She's so beautiful.

But yet I can't have her. If you read my post 'I wish...' then you would know why. reputation.

I can' stand it. I will never have her. That is really IRROTATING. I keep staring at her,dreaming. I talk to her on msn, and she hardly knows who I am.

Man.....
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:52
Regular
"He's back"
...and shes driving me crazy.

Everytime I look at her there's this wierd feeling inside. She stands out in front of all the rest. She's so beautiful.

But yet I can't have her. If you read my post 'I wish...' then you would know why. reputation.

I can' stand it. I will never have her. That is really IRROTATING. I keep staring at her,dreaming. I talk to her on msn, and she hardly knows who I am.

Man.....
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
where is this post?
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
she like the girl that sits opposite me in french.
how i long to have stimulating conversations with her, and yet i dont think even knows who i am.

Probably just some perv that wont stop staring at her.

shes probably right
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:58
Regular
"He's back"
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid=74169&forumid=423
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:05
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I don't understand. You're not cool and she is?
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:07
Regular
"Light of the world"
DaMn! mmm...be confident!!! girls love that! Don't give a sh*t about your rep ok, if shes that shallow to care she not worth it. Also-you need to tell her you like her or you will never know what she would think. It put idea in head and she think about you..
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:09
Regular
"He's back"
El Blokey wrote:
> I don't understand. You're not cool and she is?

Sounds about right....
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:10
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
If you chat to her on MSN, ask if she knows who you are. Maybe talk to her in class or something about something that came up in your online conversation.

Get talking.
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Light of the world"
get some confidence in yourself!
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:13
Regular
"He's back"
El Blokey wrote:
Maybe talk to
> her in class

I sort of go to a blokes school and there's a girl's school right next to it. That's another bad thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.