GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Darkness falls (don't know the proper name of the movie but I think is right)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 18:18
Regular
this looks like quite a scary movie with a good story.If you don't know the story this is it.100's of years ago their was this lady called Matilda who loved the children and gave them money for their teeth so she was known as the tooth fairy.One day they found the body of two children and they hanged matilda for it so 100's of years pass and then she strikes vengence on the town but he only way she can't get you is by being in the light.sounds freaky If I mad esome mistakes on the storie pleaz correct them.Who is going to go see this movie it probably will have a restiction of 16.
Sun 04/05/03 at 21:31
Regular
"I see you"
Well i've just watched it and it's not as bad as everyone thinks, the only think that dissapointed me was the ending!
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Silent Assassin wrote:
> Have any of you heard the expression, looks can be deceiving?
> Because most of you basing your Decision’s of the film on the trailer?

Nope, I'm basing my decision on the many reviews I've read on the film from the US, if I where to base it on the trailer alone I'd think it'd look alright because the trailer does make the film look pretty decent, but then again such was the case for Pearl Harbour and that was beyond crap.
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:33
Regular
"I see you"
Now a film that does look complete and utter is the new quentin tarantino film 'Kill Bill'. I know that i'm contradicting myself by basing my decision on a trailer but it does really look ! I just can't believe how he can make great films like, Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs then go and make this! Check out the website for yourself www.kill-bill.com
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:29
Regular
"I see you"
Have any of you heard the expression, looks can be deceiving?
Because most of you basing your Decision’s of the film on the trailer?

I’ve still not got around to watching the film yet, so I’m not making any comments on it.
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You can watch the first 8 minutes of the filom online, and the first 8 minutes of the film are pretty good, but from a review I read that's only decent part of the film.
Sat 03/05/03 at 17:36
Regular
It's got Anya from Buffy in. That's all I know. Looks pisspoor from the trailer.
Sat 03/05/03 at 16:22
Regular
"I see you"
I've just got this on DVD today and i'll tell you what it's like after i've watched it later.
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Reviews in America said it sucked, and at a running time of only 75 minutes I have to wonder just how much scares the film will contain. I think I'll wait for something more worthwhile to watch.
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:53
Regular
"I see you"
Yeah that's pretty much the story line, i just saw the Clip for it myself and it does look pretty sweet, so i think this is a must see and i don't have to worry about the age restriction as i'm 21 bwahhh! I haven't got a scooby-doo when it's out though.
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
this looks like quite a scary movie with a good story.If you don't know the story this is it.100's of years ago their was this lady called Matilda who loved the children and gave them money for their teeth so she was known as the tooth fairy.One day they found the body of two children and they hanged matilda for it so 100's of years pass and then she strikes vengence on the town but he only way she can't get you is by being in the light.sounds freaky If I mad esome mistakes on the storie pleaz correct them.Who is going to go see this movie it probably will have a restiction of 16.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.