GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whoops..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/10/06 at 10:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Anybody watch the England game last night? It was like watching Accrington Stanley take on Croatia with only three players.

Awful performance, but down to the formation. You just hoped that everytime they got hold of the ball that we weren't going to conceed.

Poor Paul Robinson - he kept the scoreline at 2-0 and if it weren't for him we would have been hammered about 10-0. Of course everybody blames him for that backpass, but I've seen the replay so many times that it wasn't his fault. The ball is heading to his feet and bobbles on the grass just before he reaches it.

As a gashead I'm used to seeing this, so to see it happens to us at international level is quite entertaining. I couldn't help but laugh.

The welsh game against Cyprus was much more entertaining - especially with the cyrpian players' names...
Fri 17/11/06 at 15:03
Regular
If you do look at the replay it was Robinson's fault. When a goalkeeper takes a goal kick he kicks a mound into the earth before placing the ball. When the ball comes to Robinson the ball runs onto the mound. Technically it was his fault.

Problem with England is in attack, they have no goal threat and playing Johnson on the right doesn't help.
Thu 16/11/06 at 12:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A pretty average game last night Holland weren't on form and were waiting for England to come at them and England should have beaten them.

Glad to see Rooney get his first goal in over a year though :)
Wed 15/11/06 at 19:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Come on Holland!
Seriously, i hope they massacre us. I want Mike Bassett sacked.
Sat 14/10/06 at 14:39
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Smedlos wrote:
> I hate it when they keep passing back to the keeper - the goals
> the other way!

But the formation and lack of movement, it was the only thing they could do. Shows that you shouldn't do it - no back pass = no embarrassing own goals...
Fri 13/10/06 at 17:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Something I've noticed about English teams and particularly England is that they seem to have trouble keeping possession. It just seems like a lot of foreign teams that cause England problems are the ones that are comfortable on the ball.

England don't dominate teams that you would expect to dominate. They need to keep possession better and start dropping players that aren't doing the job.
Fri 13/10/06 at 16:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I hate it when they keep passing back to the keeper - the goals the other way!
Fri 13/10/06 at 16:06
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
It was down to him that there were so many passes back to the keeper anyway. Hate the way the media have crucified him!
Fri 13/10/06 at 13:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It was a poor display and they didn't seem to gel at all.

A sure wake up call for McLaren no doubt!
Thu 12/10/06 at 10:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Anybody watch the England game last night? It was like watching Accrington Stanley take on Croatia with only three players.

Awful performance, but down to the formation. You just hoped that everytime they got hold of the ball that we weren't going to conceed.

Poor Paul Robinson - he kept the scoreline at 2-0 and if it weren't for him we would have been hammered about 10-0. Of course everybody blames him for that backpass, but I've seen the replay so many times that it wasn't his fault. The ball is heading to his feet and bobbles on the grass just before he reaches it.

As a gashead I'm used to seeing this, so to see it happens to us at international level is quite entertaining. I couldn't help but laugh.

The welsh game against Cyprus was much more entertaining - especially with the cyrpian players' names...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.