GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you write a good review for GAD?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/04/03 at 12:40
Regular
Help please
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Help please
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Spikes and lesions are the answer.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
"In the beginning was the word, and the word was grammar." - The Book of BEARDS. 1:1

Make it nice to read, write it properly. Lay it out in short paragraphs so it looks nice and doesn't give people eye strain.

Talk about how you feel about the game/product, not what other people have said or what some magazine says. We want your opinion, not someone elses.

Talk abut the game/product. Though reviews that drift off-topic do win, it's not as often as ones that stay focused.

Don't list stats and facts, throw a few in every now and then, but 10 item lists halfway through a review are just dull and irritating.

Reviews of new products are probably slightly favoured over reviews of old ones.

Don't take drugs, it shows.

Don't copy them from somewhere else as being banned seems to offend people.

Errrrm... Send us nice things.

Thats about all I can think of right now.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Oh, and post things in the correct place. Otherwise El Blokey will shout at you until you leave and never come back.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:55
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Don't take drugs, it shows.

Damn.

No more fan reviews for me then.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
About three and a half, my little hove.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
That review actually made me wonder if you had a sexual attraction to computer fans.

I thought I'd found someone else like me...
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I like printer cables.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
*drools*
Sun 27/04/03 at 13:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Fans? Pft, Gamecube controller extension cables rule all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.