GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD Rental"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/01/01 at 18:36
Regular
Whats renting DVD`s like? are they like VHS tapes with some adverts for forthcoming movies? does any come with extra`s?
Also whats the cost? more than VHS?

I`ve yet to go down to my local video shop and rent out a DVD, i`m just wondering if the people who have, can tell what they like?

Fri 09/02/01 at 00:38
Thanks for getting back to me on that one Shakey - I'm off to Blocbuster. Cheers.
Thu 08/02/01 at 17:10
Regular
That's wierd I've never rented a DVD with the extras blocked I rent from Blockbuster and you get the same DVD as the retail version with all the extras included and the second disc if there is one so I'd give blockbusters a try if I were you mate.
Wed 07/02/01 at 23:22
I've rented two DVD's, but I was very disappointed to find that I was denied access to the extras.
You would think that after having to pay more for the DVD rental compared to VHS rental that you would get your money's worth.
Has anyone rented a DVD with extras?
I also used to buy a lot of ex rental videos, but if this is the case I won't be buying any ex rental DVDs.
Tue 06/02/01 at 16:21
Regular
No rental DVD's don't have adverts but they do have pictures of new releases in the chapter guide. And they are a little bit dearer to rent than VHS.
Sun 28/01/01 at 18:36
Whats renting DVD`s like? are they like VHS tapes with some adverts for forthcoming movies? does any come with extra`s?
Also whats the cost? more than VHS?

I`ve yet to go down to my local video shop and rent out a DVD, i`m just wondering if the people who have, can tell what they like?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.