GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Go Bolton!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 14:25
Regular
Woah!

having heard Arsenal were 2-0 up on 'On The Ball', I certainly didn't expect to see 2-2 on Teletext just now.

A Keown O.G. and a goal by a Frenchman.

Got to laugh really.

Still latest score though. Surely not long left....
Sat 26/04/03 at 14:25
Regular
"not dead"
Woah!

having heard Arsenal were 2-0 up on 'On The Ball', I certainly didn't expect to see 2-2 on Teletext just now.

A Keown O.G. and a goal by a Frenchman.

Got to laugh really.

Still latest score though. Surely not long left....
Sat 26/04/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
*cue Sniper and WookieMonster*

What's their excuse now?

Who cheated this time?

The ref?
Sat 26/04/03 at 14:36
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Bolton played brilliant, and for an Arsenal supporter, that's pretty hard to admit. When the 4 official said they would be..

6 MINS!!..

of added time, I thought we could win but I guess there are some games you can't win. Good luck to spurs tommorow but if you lose, there will be Hell to pay.
Sat 26/04/03 at 14:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Even with D'urso doing his hardest to try and get Arsenal a win they still couldn't do it. 6 minutes?!?! Would have made Fergie proud. I hope D'urso doesn't get to come near another Arsenal or United game this season because he is just a idiot. Nnot even fit for Sunday League level.

Anyway well done Bolton and i thought i'd never see the day i cheered them on.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Rock on! 2-2! United have a better chance of getting the title!
D'Urso not good enough to referee in the Premiership? Think I'll agree with you. He couldn't referee an U-7 match.
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Good result by Bolton, but I wont be celebrating anything just yet.

Tough game tommorow and if we don't take our chances just like we haven't been throughout the season, then this result will be to no avail.

3 Games to go, if we win them all - it's coming home.
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Bolton were playing very well and were unlucky not to get a win.

Coming back from 2-0 down against the Champions is something to be proud about.
Sun 27/04/03 at 21:23
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Even with D'urso doing his hardest to try and get Arsenal a win they
> still couldn't do it. 6 minutes?!?! Would have made Fergie proud.

Yeah, Allardyce followed in Ferguson's footsteps there. Don't know why everyone thinks it was just in Arsenal's favour, considering it was at The Reebok and Bolton needed a win almost as badly as we did.

But then again, Man United supporters are always highly short-sighted, eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.