GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mugshots"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/01/01 at 18:16
Regular
Here's an idea that might get shot down in flames as soon as you've read it, but don't dismiss it until you've thought about it.

How about a webpage, hosted by the team at SR, or failing that, by one of us, for either mugshots we send in or (if no digital camera/scanner is available, or you're just shy) pictures/characatures.

Well, how about it?
Sun 28/01/01 at 18:16
"possibly impossible"
Here's an idea that might get shot down in flames as soon as you've read it, but don't dismiss it until you've thought about it.

How about a webpage, hosted by the team at SR, or failing that, by one of us, for either mugshots we send in or (if no digital camera/scanner is available, or you're just shy) pictures/characatures.

Well, how about it?
Tue 30/01/01 at 18:56
Regular
Get the new Special Reserve mag.
Tue 30/01/01 at 19:05
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Hey Grix is back!
Tue 30/01/01 at 19:13
Regular
Good GOD!!!

So I am!
Tue 30/01/01 at 20:13
"possibly impossible"
What about Grix's Back?

Grix - why the latest issue of SR? I've got issue 11.0 (Jan) and haven't had another one sent to me yet. So what's the deal with pictures of us and the new mag? eh?

Or have I completely missed the point?! (probably)
Tue 30/01/01 at 20:20
Regular
Ok... get the next one.

Apparently there's going to be a lovely picture of me in it. So if you ever wonder what I look like, then you can see.

(Why would anybody want to? Seriously?)

Well, perhaps they are interested in who provides them with so much entertainment.

(Or perhaps they want to know you they should be looking for when they pack their machette for Pembroke.)

Perhaps. All the same, just providing help.

We do need a page that gives some sort of information on the regulars though... so some sort of information getting device.

(Like a photo, interests, that sort of thing?)

Possibly, yes.

(Nah.)

Oh.

(But we definetly need to see pictures and sorts of all the SR staff.)

Yup.
Tue 30/01/01 at 23:05
"Uzi Lover"
I think we need rosters man! like NBA players! yank style! hehe!

Neway, I think we should have like profiles like on MSN. This site needs more communication then a discussion board, it will attract other members, for special reserve and freeola, e.g a chatroom, freeserve got more from that.

u see.........huh?

If you wanna see Rippin_Time click on :communities.msn.co.uk/RyanBollusPics

u have been warned!
Tue 30/01/01 at 23:06
"Uzi Lover"
dammit it posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Now I will torture you all with pics of me in womens coats!!!!!!!!!!!

boooooohahahahahahaaaaaa

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.