GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I cut a deal with the antichrist !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 23:46
Regular
all I have to do is pinch one budgies head a month, leave cling film on toilet seats occasionally, and climb a clocktower some time in 2012 with a rifle and a pocket full of shells,

and for my troubles I get

monday afternoon off work and a ginsters cornish pastie.

the word lucifer has never sounded so sweet
Sat 26/04/03 at 21:24
Regular
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> Nomad Soul you question my new master? he may have a glass eye,
> webbed feet and a dicky ticker, but he is still the very embodiment of
> evil, and almost unbeatable at super monkey ball.

You've obviously been taken in by that cunning semi-demon "the Anti-Codger".

I suggest you buy a crystal, recite the "Incantation of Tetragrammaton" and capture the little devil in the crystal.

Leave the crystal in pure moonlight surrounded by salt for one night and you'll have in your possession a powerful amulet.
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:19
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> Really? That sounds .. nice.
>
> I don't geddit..

you're not supposed to, it was just my exotic sense of humour at work.

So is that miss 'new york'? I just want to know who to address my ginsters pasty to ...

Nomad Soul > you question my new master? he may have a glass eye, webbed feet and a dicky ticker, but he is still the very embodiment of evil, and almost unbeatable at super monkey ball.
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:49
Regular
A Faustian pact should see you gain supernatural powers, immortality, and the means of enchanting any female of your choosing.

You've been had by rogue demon.
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:49
Regular
"cachoo"
Really? That sounds .. nice.

I don't geddit..
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:46
Regular
all I have to do is pinch one budgies head a month, leave cling film on toilet seats occasionally, and climb a clocktower some time in 2012 with a rifle and a pocket full of shells,

and for my troubles I get

monday afternoon off work and a ginsters cornish pastie.

the word lucifer has never sounded so sweet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.